Bubbles attacking Lion's Arch

In one of his last videos Wooden Potatoes shared a concept art of a hydra- like dragon attacking Lion's Arch from the water. It would be really amazing if the new expansion would kick off (or the Icebroood Saga ending) by Bubbles attacking Lion's Arch from the sea. The picture looks amazing. Sadly I can't find it anywhere - maybe someone else can share it.

It would be a balsy move from Anet if they decide to have some of the old maps under water now.

Last week when I went to one of the shiverpeaks maps and it was loading a bit slow it looked like large parts of the maps were underwater now. Probably a loading bug but that got me thinking, what if they did made some of the old maps a bit like that...

@aspirine.6852 said:It would be a balsy move from Anet if they decide to have some of the old maps under water now.

Last week when I went to one of the shiverpeaks maps and it was loading a bit slow it looked like large parts of the maps were underwater now. Probably a loading bug but that got me thinking, what if they did made some of the old maps a bit like that...

So, how would new players progress? Unless of course they get the aquabreather and underwater weapon at level 2 when they exit the prologue. Would be a pretty weird leap to suddenly be submerged though.

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:It would be a balsy move from Anet if they decide to have some of the old maps under water now.

So, how would new players progress? Unless of course they get the aquabreather and underwater weapon at level 2 when they exit the prologue. Would be a pretty weird leap to suddenly be submerged though.

Something along like they do in the story already I guess. I mean the story still takes place in the old LA I think?