New elite spec - Gang Leader

Lurana.7506

I had an idea for a new thief elite spec and want to hear your guy's opinions.

Given the fact that Kaineng had a slum with many gangs and criminals back in GW1, I like the idea of becoming a gang leader as thief. You would be able to "collect" gang members like a ranger can collect pets. So the espec is connectes to the open world as well. Maybe you have to do short quests to get those members or you have to pay them like mercenaries or speak to them, I don't know. More important: you collect them. Apart from the normal f1 and f2 skill of a thief for stealing and using that skill, you get two more f skills, f3 and f4. You can choose two of your collected members and by using f3 and f4 you summon the member you chose and they will stay at your side a certain amount of time. Some members may be good at healing or giving boons or doing damage. So through your choice of members you can choose if you want to play a healing/boon/damage oriented build.New skills could be shouts. For example one shout to give orders to the gang members currently summoned. The healing skill could be that your gang members currently at your side give some of their life force to you - meaning that they would probably vanish earlier when their life force is empty.

Concerning the weapon, probably everything could be fit into this. But if we get completely new weapons, a fist bandage would be great, so that you would fight with your bare hands, maybe Kung Fu style.

What do you guys think of this?