Error code 58 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Error code 58

I have rebooted my PC, reset my modem/router, and turned off my firewall, but I continue to receive Error code 58. What else can I do?

Comments

• Izumo Aoki.9216Izumo Aoki.9216 Member
    edited August 30, 2020

I am also currently experiencing this problem. Most of the time I couldn't go past the launcher, sometimes I would be able to enter the character select but still encounter another error. I'm also running out of options. It was working

It's either I get this in the launcher:
    Build: 105843
    Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Or this after trying to enter in the character screen:
    Code=7:11:3:202:101 or;
    Code=5:11:3:164:101

• Hey guys, I experienced this problem too. I was playing the game, tabbed out and went to tab back in to find that I had been kicked. So closed everything, opened the launcher and got the same error code (58). I restarted my computer twice and tried to log in once again with no success. So instead I figured, hey, why not shut down my computer, sit on my phone for 5 mins then turn it back on. Well, for whatever reason this worked. I really hope your solution can be as easy as mine was. I didn't even reset my router or troubleshoot/look into my firewall settings, maybe I just got lucky. GL fellas!

• got error code 58 finally got back in now i cant get into fractals? whats up?

• I was having this issue earlier too. I got booted and couldn’t log back in. 58:11:5:535. I put a ticket into support, but glad to see it’s not just me. Hope I can get back in soon.