GW2 network error everytime I enter The Grove, or even using any waypoint in The Grove.

Hi all. I was playing with my new toon (thief) and progressing with the story, until I got to the part where you need to go the The Grove and talk with the mother tree. Since it's a new toon I only have the waypoint in Caledon available. I tried entering the portal to The Grove, but then I got this network error and the GW2 client closes and restarts.

I tried several times, no luck, then I tried using my other toon. I chose a random waypoint within The Grove, same thing happened --- network error, and GW2 closes and restarts. What's worse, now I can't login to this character.

Went back to try using my thief again, and same thing happened.

Anyone experienced this before? I tried searching the forums, and all I found was a workaround, which is to stop representing a guild (if you joined a guild), then try using the portal or waypoint. But I already tried and no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. - I tried another toon and same thing happened. Now I can't login to this toon as well. Keep getting the network error when trying to login.