Access to Hidden Arcana for the Requiem Armour collection

Hi All! Bit of a weird one, here. Ages ago when "A star to guide us" was released, I was making progress on the requiem armour collection - Upon trying to pick up where I left off (Starting the Requiem Gloves part, now that I have the mistonium needed), I went to go to our good ol' charr buddy to start the sub-collection, only to get completely lost as to how to enter the instance of Hidden Arcana. I remember it being on the right hand side of the Durmand Priory when entering the round room, however there is no popup when I run over the grate. Am I missing something? Confused? Lost? Probably all of the above, so I'm looking for advice! Thanks all!

@"Mezian.3248" said:Hi All! Bit of a weird one, here. Ages ago when "A star to guide us" was released, I was making progress on the requiem armour collection - Upon trying to pick up where I left off (Starting the Requiem Gloves part, now that I have the mistonium needed), I went to go to our good ol' charr buddy to start the sub-collection, only to get completely lost as to how to enter the instance of Hidden Arcana. I remember it being on the right hand side of the Durmand Priory when entering the round room, however there is no popup when I run over the grate. Am I missing something? Confused? Lost? Probably all of the above, so I'm looking for advice! Thanks all!

Go to the other side.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special_Collections

Maybe at some point? Though I seem to remember there being a more direct access in the past - upon entering that instance, there doesn't appear to be access whatsoever. I combed the wiki before, and there is no named chef nor an entrance to the deeper reaches of the priory. I'm at a loss here

@"Mezian.3248" said:Maybe at some point? Though I seem to remember there being a more direct access in the past - upon entering that instance, there doesn't appear to be access whatsoever. I combed the wiki before, and there is no named chef nor an entrance to the deeper reaches of the priory. I'm at a loss here

And even upon "replaying" the episode, there's no purple star anywhere near the priory, nor does anything else open up

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Mezian.3248 said:I tried that, though that side just sends me to the normal sublevel of the Durmand Priory? I tried all of the grates, I just can't seem to find my way in there!

You gain access within the normal side’s instance. It’s all within that link.

I had a friend take me into THEIR instance where Ely was waiting in the one side room. No idea why she wasn't there for me, but it was a weird situation for sure.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Mezian.3248 said:I tried that, though that side just sends me to the normal sublevel of the Durmand Priory? I tried all of the grates, I just can't seem to find my way in there!

You gain access within the normal side’s instance. It’s all within that link.

This. You don't start the story instance, you enter the normal one through the grate Ayrilana linked.