Mist Champions too strong

@uberkingkong.8041 said:Mist Champions are too tanky, take forever to bring down, almost stronger than the lord. They need to be toned down a bit, if anything have a 5% max hit cap, so they not too squishy either. Right now its like 2% every 2 seconds. Too tanky.

Any class/build with dps can melt those things man. It only takes about twice as long as it would to kill Svanir or Chief. If you get multiple people on them say 2+, they die really really fast, and those things don't even fight back.

In my opinion those things need to turn on players and deal damage while they proceed to the gates. Make them apply counter pressure to the players, which will in turn make them more difficult to kill.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@uberkingkong.8041 said:Mist Champions are too tanky, take forever to bring down, almost stronger than the lord. They need to be toned down a bit, if anything have a 5% max hit cap, so they not too squishy either. Right now its like 2% every 2 seconds. Too tanky.

Any class/build with dps can melt those things man. It only takes about twice as long as it would to kill Svanir or Chief. If you get multiple people on them say 2+, they die really really fast, and those things don't even fight back.

In my opinion those things need to turn on players and deal damage while they proceed to the gates. Make them apply counter pressure to the players, which will in turn make them more difficult to kill.

Well I was playing Spellbreaker, the metabattle build one, the 4.5 star one. There isn't a berserker on metabattle.Ya'll need to show some videos of them melting. Because they aint melting to 4.5 star metabattle Spellbreaker. Btw it uses Berserker rune, so it IS dps build.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

Well I was playing Spellbreaker, the metabattle build one, the 4.5 star one. There isn't a berserker on metabattle.Ya'll need to show some videos of them melting. Because they aint melting to 4.5 star metabattle Spellbreaker. Btw it uses Berserker rune, so it IS dps build.

How much damage are you pulling every match? 100k? 200k? 300k?

edit: spellbreaker is used for it's boon strip and daze spam. Not damage lol

@jwhite.7012 said:

How much damage are you pulling every match? 100k? 200k? 300k?

edit: spellbreaker is used for it's boon strip and daze spam. Not damage lol

Yeah no kidding. Can't do any damage, every hit is like 1-3%. This build is using a berserker amulet too. Rated 4.5 on Metabattle. Highest warrior rated build.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

In my opinion those things need to turn on players and deal damage while they proceed to the gates. Make them apply counter pressure to the players, which will in turn make them more difficult to kill.Better yet they should be player controllable like the Tarrir armors.