Revenants and templates

Usian.1278

I have noticed that from time to time my skills are messed up when I change templates... I am aware that this happens to several people and I am wondering if are we going to see any changes to it... It really bothers me to have to check every skill every single time I change templates. It defeats the purpose of having templates.

Worst part is that some of us paid real world money to expand the amount of loadaouts available to our main character (which sadly happens to be this bag of bugs called Revenant) just to find that is essentially useless (because I need to check and re-reset the skill order every time I jump to a different game mode).

So essentially we paid for a feature that doesn't work. I wonder how many money they lost due this (because I would never spent another dim in a Revenant template slot). To some extent is weird the lack of a fix because this IS a problem which affects their incoming, and the lack of a solution imo shows how unable is ANet to deal with the coding of the Rev class. I mean: Rev had a lot of bugs when was released, but for sure the leave of the main designer of the class didn't help at all.

• 2 months later...