LWS2 Episode 8 (Point of No Return) cannot proceed: Error 7 / disconnect

LWS2 has been a rough ride

When doing the last episode (8; Point of No Return): I get Error 7 when I plant the seed into the ground, see the cinematic and then I see my character with the cinematic icon over its head and boom disconnected.

It's been multiple times, I don't really know what to do anymore. All I want is to complete that freaking season so I can continue on to better content.

I don't want to sound rude but LWS2 is a really long and boring mess. I made all base content, all the HoT content and PoF (ep. 1 to get Raptor mount). All that content was pretty good IMO but LWS2 was a total dialogue snooze fest. The critical bugs made it even more difficult to complete.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Thanks all and have a great day.

Here are some more details about the bug for Arenanet:

The cinematic where we plant the seed in the cave.We see in the cinematic: Faolain, Wynne and myself (as Caithe).Only one line of voice over, then no more voice overs for the rest of the cinematic.Then I see myself (as Caithe) with a cinematic icon over my head and BOOM Error 7.Once again today. I won't try this quest again :-1: =(

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can find others' experiences and possible workarounds in the thread, 'Storyline Disconnects'.

Good luck.

Thanks I'll check this out!