Steam release

I can't wait for this game to be released on Steam it has a great moderation of its site and far less harassment of peoples viewpoints. Steam is not perfect of course since you have a moderate amount of people that give a game a bad review because of something the company did but all in all, Steam is good in moderation.Does anyone think that with the release on Steam a moderate amount of people will come and play this?I personally think that an influx of new players is good but you have to moderate the situation well and maybe the game needs to change a bit before this happens. The game is full of bots which seems to be fine and nothing is done about them, you would think someone would resolving this but nope.The games PvE is fine, ok I am sure some things could be moderated and made better but most people in PvE are helpful and some(around 0.1%) of the population us the chat system.PvP needs work before and certainly after Steam release as it is you need no work to get into PvP which is good and bad. Good that you can go right into it but bad because it's full of troll's and people who love to abuse people or just ruin their gameplay by either cheating/abusing the system.

I know what my review on steam is going to say so lets hope things change.

Can you clarify what you mean by shared game world different platform?They are going to be playing the same game we are on the same servers we are just using steam so I don't get your point. I can still comment on a steam game without even buying the game so I dont see what difference how you enter the game.

@DataLore.3916 said:Can you clarify what you mean by shared game world different platform?They are going to be playing the same game we are on the same servers we are just using steam so I don't get your point. I can still comment on a steam game without even buying the game so I dont see what difference how you enter the game.

Exactly what they say if your steam on eu server cluster you play on the same map as every steam and no steam accounts on the eu server cluster.

As you I find odd as you do aswell it seems, that they have to say that but some people need things spelled out in crystal clear fine print sadly.

EditAnd we, you and I.Are not and will not use steam unless you plan to buy brand new account on steam and start from scratch that is.