Would you like to see Underwater Armor?

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Do you mean more Armor slots on the Hero Panel, like we have for Breathing Apparatus?Might be a bit of work on the UI.

No more work than the developing the build templates and equipment templates.The stats automatically change from "Helmet" to "Breathing Apparatus" when the character goes underwater, a ranger's pet changes from one terrain to the other, and the primary weapons change.

Why not bring out new equipment slots for the appropriate terrain?

A second outfit slot that you could set underwater outfits (or other) that would change automatically when entering water at swimming depth could be a nice toggle OPTION.

I don't need extra stats for underwater battle, so I don't want another armor set. It would just result in more "busy work". That would be really annoying.

well we already have underwater armour, the Breather / Re-breather slot lol

but yeah it's pointless to add another layer (or set) of armour you'd barely even use. so as the others have said and as much as i dislike the lack of armour skins/sets brought about by outfits, an outfit would be a quick fix for this

Nah...

Underwater armour is a lot of extra hassle, for very little gain.

Heck, even Rebreathers are questionable, given that Heavy armour users get given a "Rebreather" that is literally an open faced plate helmet... Due to "Magic" (Honestly, at this point, they may as well do a FFXIV and give us magical underwater breathing. Pass it off as "Aurene's Champion's Blessing Number 1,244,124,415,124")

@"Taril.8619" said:Nah...

Underwater armour is a lot of extra hassle, for very little gain.

Heck, even Rebreathers are questionable, given that Heavy armour users get given a "Rebreather" that is literally an open faced plate helmet... Due to "Magic"

Yeah, I recently realised that several of my characters didn't even have a rebreather equipped I sure as heck don't want to have to waste time and gold equipping underwater armour for the little time I find myself in there.

No thank you to underwater armour.

@Game of Bones.8975 said:Just a question.

I don't think underwater skins would be a bad idea. But if you are talking about another whole armor set that is required and independent of land or sea, no. That would seem like just more of a grind being introduced now. New perks to work towards things like sigils and runes that are different than land based ones might be ok goals. So there is a line to walk there.