Why are offhands swords so clunky at lackluster.

You gave a mesmer a illusion based magic caster the ability to dual wield swords and he/she/they chose to riposite.I feel like you can be more creative that that.and then the phantasm is just clunky.. its a range skill with a up close component thats rarely used.Let the sword slash be ranged!

warriors.clunky as all get out.throw.. run close grab. never easy never fun.the block is fine.

Revenants...these wouldn't have been my choices but whatever they are fine.

thiefs!!why dont they have offhand sword!!! missd opportunity should be base line.

Mainhand sword.Umm the ele barely uses her sword for 90 percent of her attacks.

mesmerSword the blink on the sword 2 of the mesmer seems outdated. especially when playing mirage.

Ranger.Bro.... that needs gods hands to fix.

@lil muffin.1250 said:You gave a mesmer a illusion based magic caster the ability to dual wield swords and he/she/they chose to riposite.I feel like you can be more creative that that.and then the phantasm is just clunky.. its a range skill with a up close component thats rarely used.Let the sword slash be ranged!

warriors.clunky as all get out.throw.. run close grab. never easy never fun.the block is fine.

Revenants...these wouldn't have been my choices but whatever they are fine.

thiefs!!why dont they have offhand sword!!! missd opportunity should be base line.

Mainhand sword.Umm the ele barely uses her sword for 90 percent of her attacks.

mesmerSword the blink on the sword 2 of the mesmer seems outdated. especially when playing mirage.

Ranger.Bro.... that needs gods hands to fix.

Whats wrong with ranger sword now the auto sticking to monsters was fixed ages ago.