The new Lion's Arch has 2 very annoying features.

Aodlop.1907

@Astyrah.4015 said:im getting tired of the giant seafood. i just want the old wooden themed/pirate city themed Lion's Arch back.

hopefully bubbles/deep sea dragon destroys it (once more) and it gets rebuilt properly

I loved the original LA. Apart from trying to work out how to get that one POI in the ?sewers. It's a bit odd in that the current one is pretty much single-level, and we have mounts, whereas the original one was multi-level and we didn't have mounts, or gliding.

The Old LA was way better than current day LA. Back then it had heart and character. There were winding bridges above and taverns abroad. Secret entrances, access to sewers and cool cave with the spies in it.I just loved how compacted it was, this made it feel like a true bustling city and also quite cozy.

Please, I just hate this new Toys R Us themed LA ever since its release.It's so bland and open. It just feels so weird...

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I prefer spacious clean floors and shiny glass over the rotting wood of used boats and cracked bricks.

Not super keen on all the sea animal imagery, its little cheesy even for a port town; but could be worse.

Would be nice to get more voice lines, maybe something that changes every few months; make the world feel a bit more alive in towns.

"I know your face from my dream.""Less violence I say, more violets.""I pray to the spirits but they rarely answer."

I have to mute dialog whenever I stay in Lion's Arch for an extended amount of time. Sucks having to turn it off and on depending on when I want to hear story dialog. Wish we could get a separate toggle for generic NPC lines.

Also, as others have said many times before, I miss old Lion's Arch. The architecture has so much more character and I find it hard to believe that a proud people like the residents of Lion's Arch would not want to rebuild what they had in the way that they had it.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:the most annoying thing about LA isn't just the horrible architecture, it's also the players staying there for no particular reason other then slowing down the loading time for others.

Because other players are annoying in an MMO.

?

when they city is designed to suck up the performance with players pretty much showing off all their shiny clutter then yes, players are the most annoying in an MMO.now if the city was made like a city and all effects are hidden in cities then the annoyance would be lessened by allot, but i don't think Anet has logic in mind when creating lobster town.