Hexes For 3rd Expansion

Tseison.4659

Been seeing many discussions for our 3rd Elite Specialization, and I thought I’d make a thread for some old Mesmer skills that I would love to see translated somehow into the next expansion. 

I would love for our next Elite Spec to explore more of our old degeneration mechanic "Hexes." An added twist would be that foes with a hex on them would receive more damage from our phantasms or be inflicted with confusion upon being hit by your char/clones or what have you.

Regardless of what they decide to give us since we don't have much say when it comes to skill design, I’m excited to return when we get more information on this new expansion!

(Mesmer Skills from Guild Wars)Below are some ideas:

• Accumulated Pain

• Conjure Nightmare

• Crippling Anguish

• Cry of Pain

• Fevered Dreams

• Images of Remorse

• Ineptitude

• Migraine

• Recurring Insecurity

• Hex Eater Vortex

• Mistrust

• Shatter Delusions

• Wastrels Worry

Some honourable mentions as well:

• Illusion of Weakness
  • Sum of All Fears

Here's a link for those wanting to read up more on the skills that I mentioned.

• Thanks 1

I had a write up for a mesmer Elite Spec that replaced clones shatters with Deadeye's Mark style Hexes that recast their spell effect whenever you would have summoned a clone. The utilities, Subjugation, I wrote up also functioned very similar to Hexes.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/58284/the-psychomancer-mesmer-elite-specialization-suggestion

But yeah I want the next mesmer elite spec to focus less on clones and phantasms and onto the darker mind manipulating aspects of illusion magic.

• Thanks 1