Just bought the game, can't even download it.

Hello,I am having such an annoying problem. I am trying to download the game, but the client seems to be riddled with bugs.First, it was downloading just fine, it finished downloading the part to make it playable, and now the download speed keeps fluctuating up and down (that was the first error).I tried a few fixes that I looked up online (such as changing language and other things, but nothing worked).Now, the game is stuck at around 300k~ files remaining and at 0%, even though it just endlessly downloads.What is this absolute mess of a client?Any way to fix this?

completely reinstall the entire game, and try disabling your antivirus to see if that fixes anything during the download. see if your internet is stable, it sounds more like a client-side problem than it is with the game, most people including me had no problem downloading it. if you're using windows it could also be due to a bad flow of packets, which you can try adjusting in the sharing center from your control panel.

@Reirli.3817 said:completely reinstall the entire game, and try disabling your antivirus to see if that fixes anything during the download. see if your internet is stable, it sounds more like a client-side problem than it is with the game, most people including me had no problem downloading it. if you're using windows it could also be due to a bad flow of packets, which you can try adjusting in the sharing center from your control panel.

Although the OP probably has installed the game, after a week, the issue is with the server for downloads. It has (a) corrupted file(s), that causes it to get stuck. There are posts, here in the forum, with the directions on how to use a different server, bypassing the issue.