[Suggestion] Largos City aquatic map

Since we now have the underwater skimmer, it would be nice if we had a map with an underwater Largos city maybe with some above water cliff dwellings area. Maybe south of and connected to the Ember Bay map. Develop a way of going from a water zone on one map to water on another map. Approach the transition and the player sees a vapor coming off the water down the full boundary of the maps. Calculate the player's position from the exit map to put them in the related location on the destination map.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:Since we now have the underwater skimmer, it would be nice if we had a map with an underwater Largos city maybe with some above water cliff dwellings area. Maybe south of and connected to the Ember Bay map. Develop a way of going from a water zone on one map to water on another map. Approach the transition and the player sees a vapor coming off the water down the full boundary of the maps. Calculate the player's position from the exit map to put them in the related location on the destination map.

You do know that Largos stay away from outsiders right?So why should the invite you to one of their cities.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:Since we now have the underwater skimmer, it would be nice if we had a map with an underwater Largos city maybe with some above water cliff dwellings area. Maybe south of and connected to the Ember Bay map. Develop a way of going from a water zone on one map to water on another map. Approach the transition and the player sees a vapor coming off the water down the full boundary of the maps. Calculate the player's position from the exit map to put them in the related location on the destination map.

You do know that Largos stay away from outsiders right?So why should the invite you to one of their cities.

The Veteran Largos Assassin we fight randomly does say "I owe you." when we defeat him. So that is a way to get them to put in a good word for the commander to visit their city. Maybe on the way to Cantha.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:Since we now have the underwater skimmer, it would be nice if we had a map with an underwater Largos city maybe with some above water cliff dwellings area. Maybe south of and connected to the Ember Bay map. Develop a way of going from a water zone on one map to water on another map. Approach the transition and the player sees a vapor coming off the water down the full boundary of the maps. Calculate the player's position from the exit map to put them in the related location on the destination map.

The Veteran Largos Assassin we fight randomly does say "I owe you." when we defeat him. So that is a way to get them to put in a good word for the commander to visit their city. Maybe on the way to Cantha.

What veteran largos assassin?Only one I remember is the hunter from core story.

@Linken.6345 said:

There is a random one that appears in the water in the Shiverpeaks. I encounter him from time to time on Frostgorge Sound.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_largos_assassin_(Frostgorge_Sound)

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

There is a random one that appears in the water in the Shiverpeaks. I encounter him from time to time on Frostgorge Sound.

)

Dont think I ever come across that one but then again I hardly ever swim around the water in Frostgorge sound either unless its for quaggan race.