Forgotten Warriors Traits, Skills, Utility, etc..

wolverine.5164

First of i would like to say this is no "wish list"" im about to adress some forgotten things (like i mentioned before) that no body is adressing about warrior, but before i start i would like to make COMPLETLY clear how irrelevant warrior is (competitive wise) when its defence trait line sucks, i think we can all agree on that one.Lets start:Healing signet: increase healing by 10%

UTILITYSOutrage: from 20sec cd to 15sec cd.Shattering Blow: instead of 2 stack of bleeding to 4 stack of bleeding.Wild Blow: in adition to previous add a 5stack confusion for 3 sec.Sudering leap: in adition to previous add swiftness.

Stances in general a really bad but specially berserker stance, many people has elaborated on it so im not wasting time here.

Shouts weakest utility is "Fear me" because of its 60sec... maybe giving it also a 1k life steal would be interesting.

Now moving to weapons skill the most painful one is definetly "disrupting stab", dagger it self is useless. here i can say "take it back how it use to be".King of Fires: from 10% burn duration to 15%.And lastly and most importantly (because no body talks about it) is Rousing Resiliance, just take it back like it use to.

@"wolverine.5164" said:First of i would like to say this is no "wish list"" im about to adress some forgotten things (like i mentioned before) that no body is adressing about warrior, but before i start i would like to make COMPLETLY clear how irrelevant warrior is (competitive wise) when its defence trait line sucks, i think we can all agree on that one.Lets start:Healing signet: increase healing by 10%

UTILITYSOutrage: from 20sec cd to 15sec cd.Shattering Blow: instead of 2 stack of bleeding to 4 stack of bleeding.Wild Blow: in adition to previous add a 5stack confusion for 3 sec.Sudering leap: in adition to previous add swiftness.

Stances in general a really bad but specially berserker stance, many people has elaborated on it so im not wasting time here.

Shouts weakest utility is "Fear me" because of its 60sec... maybe giving it also a 1k life steal would be interesting.

Now moving to weapons skill the most painful one is definetly "disrupting stab", dagger it self is useless. here i can say "take it back how it use to be".King of Fires: from 10% burn duration to 15%.And lastly and most importantly (because no body talks about it) is Rousing Resiliance, just take it back like it use to.

@"wolverine.5164" said:First of i would like to say this is no "wish list"" im about to adress some forgotten things (like i mentioned before) that no body is adressing about warrior, but before i start i would like to make COMPLETLY clear how irrelevant warrior is (competitive wise) when its defence trait line sucks, i think we can all agree on that one.Lets start:Healing signet: increase healing by 10%

torsh 4 hits 2 stacks of burning istead of 1.torsh 5 also removes 1 condi over time.

Sight Beyond Sight should work like Sic Em as a targeted attack instead of AoE

Break Enchantments should apply the winds debuff

Imminent Threat should have longer durations or a shorter CD.

All meditations should get a relevant CD trait

Sundering Leap should have an aoe knockdown at the end.

All Zerker skills should give adrenaline