Ya'll better be working on that lag

LWS4 blah blah Thunderhead Peaks blah blah. I'm in Domain of Vabbi right now to find the lost skyscale in the very top corner of the branded area, and lo and behold, a champion ley boi to beat solo at 5 AM in the depths of hell. Lovely. I whittled him down slowly while carefully dodging the aoe spam, but then a lag spike swung by to say hello, so I had to use a revive orb. Now I'm afraid to try again because it's statistically unlikely that I can do the fight before I'm greeted with another lag spike. In short, it's hard to get a good challenge out of PoF right now because of lag, so you have to group up and trivialize everything. Steam reviews are coming up soon guys...

@"Argonil.6970" said:LWS4 blah blah Thunderhead Peaks blah blah. I'm in Domain of Vabbi right now to find the lost skyscale in the very top corner of the branded area, and lo and behold, a champion ley boi to beat solo at 5 AM in the depths of hell. Lovely. I whittled him down slowly while carefully dodging the aoe spam, but then a lag spike swung by to say hello, so I had to use a revive orb. Now I'm afraid to try again because it's statistically unlikely that I can do the fight before I'm greeted with another lag spike. In short, it's hard to get a good challenge out of PoF right now because of lag, so you have to group up and trivialize everything. Steam reviews are coming up soon guys...

or you can use skyscale treats to skip it.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Extra-Pungent_Skyscale_Treat

@"Argonil.6970" said:Now I'm afraid to try again because it's statistically unlikely that I can do the fight before I'm greeted with another lag spike. In short, it's hard to get a good challenge out of PoF right now because of lag, so you have to group up and trivialize everything. Steam reviews are coming up soon guys...

On the contrary, I would say with the current conditions it is very easy to get a "good" challenge out of PoF right now... impossible ones actually ;)

Also... do or do not, there is no try (again)!

On the serious side, yes, I do believe Anet still are and still should be focusing on sorting out the performance issues.