Any guilds out there with unconventional goals?

Ludipe.5378

I have been playing Guild Wars for a few years. Got all the expansions, I have fully explored every map and nowadays I mostly log in here and there to keep leveling masteries.

I was just wondering what guilds out there are doing unconventional things (not just WvW, raids, or guild missions). Like the folks from the Music Guild of Tyria. Or these weird/crazy communities from ESO and TF2. I even remember a guild from GW1 that was all about creating cool community events (that they run in cities or their guild hall).

So, what GW2 guilds are thinking out of the box and doing unconventional things? (as their main goal, not just something they do once a month)

P.S.: I wouldn't count RP as unconventional.

@Electra.7530 said:There is a special Looking for Guild section in the forum where many guilds recruiting offer the information you're looking for.

Right, this post was created in that section (unless I'm missing something else). I've been browsing posts and pages in that section, but I haven't found any guilds that match what I described. And using the search function is tricky since there isn't a tag that really fits this (at least I haven't been able to find it).