Need to stay in PoF/Season 4, what should I do next?

Gibson.4036

So I'm finally finishing up getting my skyscale. Of course, in the long process I've covered the zones, done plenty of bounties, and the major metas repeatedly.

But to level up the skyscale masteries I'm going to have to stay in these zones a while. What do you recommend? What's worth pursuing that will earn experience toward those masteries, but isn't just grinding out more metas just to level them?

Make sure you are running your guild XP booster, birthday/celebration boosters if you have them, and utilities and foods. The food and utilities XP boost is generally from from kills, so make sure you're killing the white and yellow mobs. Also, don't forget about the raptor, springer, skimmer, and jackal mount treats. You get mastery experience for eating ONE while on each mount each day in the desert maps. On my alt account, it worked out to over 40k free XP per mount each day.

So the first question is, do you have any achievements in those maps left to complete? Don't forget map completion. For me, Dragonfall was the the fastest map for me to complete the skimmer training.

Ah, thanks! I remember being handed a raptor treat way back when, but didn't realize it was something you could keep doing and all mounts, too.

I probably have loads of achievements in each zone that haven't been touched. Are there any that have interesting rewards, beyond just acheivement points?

Map completion is a great idea as well that I hadn't considered. Thanks!

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Make sure you are running your guild XP booster, birthday/celebration boosters if you have them, and utilities and foods. The food and utilities XP boost is generally from from kills, so make sure you're killing the white and yellow mobs. Also, don't forget about the raptor, springer, skimmer, and jackal mount treats. You get mastery experience for eating ONE while on each mount each day in the desert maps. On my alt account, it worked out to over 40k free XP per mount each day.

So the first question is, do you have any achievements in those maps left to complete? Don't forget map completion. For me, Dragonfall was the the fastest map for me to complete the skimmer training.

Ok, I have to ask...How do you get food/utilities to boost XP and the treats? I'm anxious to achieve masteries on my new griffon mount.

@Ardyth.9286 said:

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Make sure you are running your guild XP booster, birthday/celebration boosters if you have them, and utilities and foods. The food and utilities XP boost is generally from from kills, so make sure you're killing the white and yellow mobs. Also, don't forget about the raptor, springer, skimmer, and jackal mount treats. You get mastery experience for eating ONE while on each mount each day in the desert maps. On my alt account, it worked out to over 40k free XP per mount each day.

Ok, I have to ask...How do you get food/utilities to boost XP and the treats? I'm anxious to achieve masteries on my new griffon mount.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/ExperienceBuy consumables on trading post, for example Glazed Pear Tart + Flask of Pumpkin Oil