Rules for PvP

Invisible Pete.7290

If you choose to enter the PvP queue, remain at your computer ready to accept a match. If you need to AFK for ANY reason, please leave the queue, and re-enter when you can be sure to be there. Be aware that you are wasting other peoples' time by being AFK and letting a match timeout - this is a discourtesy on your part.

When the match starts, if you are ready, please indicate so by clicking on "yes". If you are ready and simply letting the clock countdown you are wasting other peoples' time (which has been established as a discourtesy).

If you have chosen to PvP, then commit yourself to doing it. Do your best and remain ACTIVELY involved in the match until it is finished. AFKing or dropping out of a match because you perceive your team to be losing only guarantees the loss. If you have teammates that AFK or drop out of a match, please report them as Idle Players and/or for Match Manipulation.

Regarding Chat - only do so in a positive manner. If you do not have something constructive to say, DON'T say it. I have been in a 4v5 match where my team of 4 was victorious, which I attribute to our teammate who kept giving advice on where to go and positing that we could win - AWESOME use of Chat.

@Fueki.4753 said:I don't entirely agree with point three.While I hate AFKers as much as most other people do, they are not always a guaranteed cause for losing matches.I've even seen teams with AFKers winning their matches.

A player/kill feeder is a good example of a player who can negatively effect the team to a greater degree than a afk'r lol

@"Invisible Pete.7290" said:

1. If you choose to enter the PvP queue, remain at your computer ready to accept a match. If you need to AFK for ANY reason, please leave the queue, and re-enter when you can be sure to be there. Be aware that you are wasting other peoples' time by being AFK and letting a match timeout - this is a discourtesy on your part.
  2. When the match starts, if you are ready, please indicate so by clicking on "yes". If you are ready and simply letting the clock countdown you are wasting other peoples' time (which has been established as a discourtesy).
  3. If you have chosen to PvP, then commit yourself to doing it. Do your best and remain ACTIVELY involved in the match until it is finished. AFKing or dropping out of a match because you perceive your team to be losing only guarantees the loss. If you have teammates that AFK or drop out of a match, please report them as Idle Players and/or for Match Manipulation.
  4. Regarding Chat - only do so in a positive manner. If you do not have something constructive to say, DON'T say it. I have been in a 4v5 match where my team of 4 was victorious, which I attribute to our teammate who kept giving advice on where to go and positing that we could win - AWESOME use of Chat.

Don't forget that it is okay to hack if you are a whale!

@Tharan.9085 said:Why should I bother tryharding when my team has 0 understanding of the game.

Because even if they don’t have your knowledge, afk is disrespect them. You don’t need to try hard if is unwineable but....

If they don’t know, try to teach them and explain them why your team is losing. afk will only increase toxicity and we already have enough of that.

If the brick is falling on your head while queued, leave queue FIRST, THEN [attempt to] dodge the brick.

Try to remain conscious while match begins and fight off dragon's mind control just barely enough to press a "ready" button.

If you are getting slaughtered, keep getting slaughtered, hiding in spawn is impolite towards the slaughterers.

Regarding Chat: Yell in anger and frustration from being slaughtered/watching teammates being slaughtered POLITELY. And in constructive manner.