Beginner Experience Collection achievement question

I'm not sure, but have you tried talking to the person next to the trap? It might be connected to both talking to the person and opening the chest.

Though, I don't recall what I did when I completed the achievement but these "Beginner Experience Collection" ones are pretty dumb (Especially the "Enhanced" equipment one, such a low drop rate if you don't equip the item the first time you get it... Also, for some reason, I had one drop from a level 80 enemy in Orr, despite it supposedly being from "Enemies level 10 and below")

@"Taril.8619" said:I'm not sure, but have you tried talking to the person next to the trap? It might be connected to both talking to the person and opening the chest.

Though, I don't recall what I did when I completed the achievement but these "Beginner Experience Collection" ones are pretty dumb (Especially the "Enhanced" equipment one, such a low drop rate if you don't equip the item the first time you get it... Also, for some reason, I had one drop from a level 80 enemy in Orr, despite it supposedly being from "Enemies level 10 and below")

All chests on all toons are open. Yet the achievement isn't giving me credit. Why this wasn't completed 8 years ago is beyond me.

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:Why this wasn't completed 8 years ago is beyond me.

1) 8 years ago, there wasn't the Achievement system in place.

2) 8 years ago, there also wasn't a "Beginner Experience Collection"

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:All chests on all toons are open. Yet the achievement isn't giving me credit.

Like I said, try talking to the person next to the trap. It might be relevant for getting credit.

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:The only explanation is the tutorial achievements were locked when all my toons did the objectives. These tutorials should been thrown in my face 8 years ago and this wouldn't have happened. I have no more empty character slots.

Ya well making a new character and doing it on that is only way. The tutorials were added like a year ago and didn't back credit anything

@Jilora.9524 said:Ya well making a new character and doing it on that is only way. The tutorials were added like a year ago and didn't back credit anything

That explains why the achievements were not made known to me until recently by accident. This game has changed so much. Maybe the next major expansion will include an character expansion slot with deluxe edition. Unfortunately my weakest toon is being used as a master chef.

@Taril.8619 said:

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:All chests on all toons are open. Yet the achievement isn't giving me credit.

Like I said, try talking to the person next to the trap. It might be relevant for getting credit.

Talking to the tutor does nothing. I understand now the tutorial was added about year ago. As I found out Tutorial Mastery can not be completed with pre-existing characters anyway. Most pre-existing characters have already have discovered the required waypoints and Poi's which prevents completion of Novice Explorer. So I was beating a dead horse trying to get 40+ achievement points.

@Carnius Magius.8091 said:

Talking to the tutor does nothing. I understand now the tutorial was added about year ago. As I found out Tutorial Mastery can not be completed with pre-existing characters anyway. Most pre-existing characters have already have discovered the required waypoints and Poi's which prevents completion of Novice Explorer. So I was beating a dead horse trying to get 40+ achievement points.

This achievement isn't meant for veteran player like yourself, but for completely new player starting their first character on a new account. You probably have already some AP that new player can't do as it isn't offered in game any more there is less of an issue for player that have done events or living world 1 that today is only a fast forward movie at a NPC in LA.