Inventory problem

Hi, can you give some advice about how to manage items. I know I can buy many space. but it's not the option for me.I'm using some alts like bank space, but after event farming, questing, wvwv I have full bag, and it's hard to manage it while I already have full deposit sections, so I can't deposit them.

How do you manage it?

@ruikarikun.9402 said:Hi, can you give some advice about how to manage items. I know I can buy many space. but it's not the option for me.I'm using some alts like bank space, but after event farming, questing, wvwv I have full bag, and it's hard to manage it while I already have full deposit sections, so I can't deposit them.

How do you manage it?

You sell the excess on the trading post, coins take no space.

Sell the excess

You get a good idea of what drops are a dime a dozen, so that if they're not sellable, you can easily destroy them without a hint of regret.

By bigger bags from the trading post

If you're unsure about something wiki it and if it seems like a knickknack and nothing useful, then delete it

You can access the trading post, a merchant and your bank in the PVP lobby. You get there by clicking the two crossed swords. When you leave the PVP Lobby you end up in the same place you left in. Take your stuff from your bank and either sell it or use it to craft.

If you need those materials and items for a reason, and that's why you don't want to sell it. Then get started on that reason. If you don't want to sell your materials because you want to train a crafting profession, then train it. GW2crafts is useful for this. But the page refreshes itself to update itself and changes the guide. So take screenshots of the entire page and work off your screenshots and not the page itself.

Excess crafting materials can generally be sold. If you've managed to fill the material storage that means you're getting them in faster than you're using them, and unless you change what you're doing in the game that's not likely to change. Even if you do need them later on anything which can be sold on the Trading Post can also be bought from it. Of course there is a risk that prices will change over time and you'll lose gold doing that, but with most materials the chances are you won't need as much as you get anyway so the problem will never come up. I do hold onto some things which I expect to need in large amounts sooner or later. Right now I'm saving all my elder wood because at some point I'm going to start making Nevermore, but I still sell most other materials I get over 250 of.

And if it's not crafting materials you're holding onto then I agree the best approach is to look it up on the Wiki to find out what it's for and decide if it's actually worth keeping.

Just send your excess to me!On a serious note, if you don't craft and you don't plan on it, then just sell it at trading post. Watch the junk that is the same price as vendor trashing by the time TP takes a cut.If you do plan to craft, then don't wait start to refine now.Make new toons and just give them bag space. 18 slot bags are pretty cheep.Check your guild, they may need donations to upgrade the guild hall.Build your own private guild and then upgrade the guild bank there. I admit this was much easier before guild halls when it only cost influence, but its something to do with some mats while building room for others.