[Na][EBay][WvW] [Fae] The Fae is recruiting casually competitive players to mow down our enemies!

sata.6321

[Fae] is a new fight guild looking to grow a group of players who want to experience the best this game has to offer; crushing large blobs with skill and tactics in WvW! We are especially looking for Firebrands, Scrappers, Revenants, and Necromancers. We are open to training newer players so long as they are willing to listen in discord and play a build optimized for our plans. I ask that you rep [Fae] while in WvW, but the rest of the time do as you wish.Here's to our future!Send me (sata.6321) a mail in game if you're interested. If server is the only thing holding you back, we might be able to work something out.

@Dagwood.7145 said:What times do you run. I'm on the west coast and having a heck of a time finding guilds.

We are right now running most nights from 8-9pmish EST until 11ish, things will firm up as the guild grows and we get a good static playerbase.

@Reirli.3817 said:i'd love to join but i'm too broke and already wasted my free transfer to this now dead guild in devonas rest (sincerely old ebay player)

Toss me a PM, I might be able to work something out ^^