[NA][TC][WvW][BASS]: Specializing in defense, strange rituals and dance

Fatherbliss.4701

The Bliss After School Special welcomes you with wit, wisdom and wine. Mostly wine actually.

From the film directors that brought you such coveted titles as “My dream job is elevator greeter in a building with only two floors” or the critically acclaimed “Sometimes I think about playing another game and then realize I haven’t lost all sense of decency” comes a new guild. It is suspiciously like an older guild that was saved from almost certain destruction by a clever go fund me campaign selling only small breath mints.

I’ve formed many guilds in my days. This will be the last because it is the greatest. It is by far the top, bottom and middle of a sandwich that cries out in the night to be shared. We are the hot pocket of GW2. The delectable, sultry dance running into your field of view as a distraction against all that you hold dear. You don’t know it yet but this is the answer to that last math problem on the college placement exam you swore was wrong and society said your answer defied logic.

Okay so real freaky talk for a moment. I vaguely remember the days of old when we defended the home borderland in WvW with both panache and excellence. We’re going back. Way back to the dawn of time. I want to create a guild that prioritizes home BL defense. Once secure, we’ll do other things. If that is where we spend our entire night, that is okay too. There are ways in which to do this effectively, while playing what you want. Naturally I’ll only reveal these truths once you sign on the dotted line in this convenient black book.

Let me ask you something. You got tattoos? You feel like people yell at each other too much? You want to roll under the wire at the last minute because the games in life are all rigged? Me too. You got a beard? Yeah. I see you. This world is full of folks tearing each other down. Maybe we should build something up from the bottom to absorb that lovely and scary things that we hide deep down inside the silent spaces.

Join me after school, after work. Together we are stronger than roaming alone. I’m sure you’ve noted that many, many folks have grouped up on just a few servers. It is always like that. So come home. Come home. Look I understand that folks are busy. Our world is on fire. Sometimes literally. The time we get together to relax, those are our moments to shine. Believe in you. I know I do.

Fatherbliss.4701 is my in game name. I do have a discord for this. Lets get to know each other a bit first. Its like speed dating with cooldowns reduced and a spawn point even closer to home. I’m a streamer and these sessions will definitely be live, large and in charge.

Come get it.

• 3 weeks later...