can't login — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

can't login

Comments

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    login server down maybe, cant really help with so little information.

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

    Good that i don't need to create new thread.

    As right now i am unable to get email codes for log-in.
    Games passes the account and password check and awaits for verification code via email, which doesn't seems to appear.
    Spam folder is empty.
    Just yesterday i've been playing GW2 and GW1 and email verification code been delivered jsut fine.

    ( i am able to write here simply because my forum log-in still stored in browser cache )

  • You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.
    You can use the 'anonymous' feature, if necessary.

    Good luck.

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Aeon.4583 said:
    Good that i don't need to create new thread.

    As right now i am unable to get email codes for log-in.
    Games passes the account and password check and awaits for verification code via email, which doesn't seems to appear.
    Spam folder is empty.
    Just yesterday i've been playing GW2 and GW1 and email verification code been delivered jsut fine.

    ( i am able to write here simply because my forum log-in still stored in browser cache )

    Same on my end.

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

    Still no email here for both GW2 and GW1. There is no alternative solution to get verification code.

  • I'm suffering from the same thing. Already submitted a ticket. Hopefully gets fixed within the next few hours

  • same issue here. i hope there won't be a rollback

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @trixantea.1230 said:
    same issue here. i hope there won't be a rollback

    US or EU? I'm currently logged in on EU, no issue whatsoever.

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    US or EU? I'm currently logged in on EU, no issue whatsoever.

    As far as i understand SMS log in codes works fine. Email codes do not work. Log in server do not send codes on email.

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

    And why there is 0 response to this problem? Twitter, Reddit, this forum - all reporting about missing email codes.
    And we can't activate SMS codes without Email code.

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I hope they are able to look into this soon.

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Aeon.4583 said:
    As far as i understand SMS log in codes works fine. Email codes do not work.

    Okay, that's unacceptable (at least the fact that there has not been an official response on this by now).

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

  • Been a day. Well, the good thing about this incident is that I get to finish a lot more IRL stuffs (that I was originally planning to do tomorrow). Pretty sure this will take quite a while to get fixed.

  • Can't log in after buying the game

  • Gaile left (voluntarily) ArenaNet a year and a half ago. FYI

  • I'm having the same problem & I see that someone has submitted a ticket hours ago, so I won't follow that route... The support page has nothing regarding this problem.
    Someone on GW2's behalf tweeted just 2 hours ago, unrelated to this problem but still, I tried to reply to that tweet, but unfortunately, not a good result there either...

    You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
    Desiderata

  • I have a friend witht the exact same problem, yesterday logged and played just fine, today he tells me he dosent recieve any email and cant log in, im logged cause i use the authenticator, but apparently no authentication emails are being sent

  • Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

    I'm also unable to log in via 2FA using email, the email never arrives. It works for my alt account using SMS.

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

    Anet barely monitor the forums (or more accuraely - barely respond) over the weekend, so keep pushing through social media

    Oddly I can't login to the forums via my ipad, but I can on my PC

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

    So, i've been waiting for 16 hours to get an answer and response. I did submit a ticket 16 hours ago. And i am unable to log in for today's. And since i am not able to log-in... Soon i will have no other choice but to go to sleep, and this is what arena net will owe me:
    1 Spirit Wood
    1 Deldrimor Steel
    1 Bolt of Damask
    1 Elonian Leather
    2 Mystic Clovers
    2 gold from daily completion

    And thats a minimum. Maximum already include:
    Daily Fractal Run Rewards
    250 WvW Pips i do Daily
    Tier7 Materials Supply Run
    Attempt at Pendant of Arah, Sam and Commisar Manifesto
    2 gold + loot from Tequatl

    Thank you for swift response to critical trouble.

  • Cetera.1052Cetera.1052 Member
    edited September 13, 2020

    I just got all the verification emails of every login attempt today :D But at least I successfully logged in just yet. It should now work for you too.

  • same error. can't login to the site and game. i shall use 2nd account to write this message :(

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I finally got in. Hopefully it stays that way.

  • State of the game is horrible.
    Constant lag, constant disconnects. Skill lag.
    Login issues.
    This is bad, but has been instable for the last 3 days

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 14, 2020

    After yesterday's incident with emails, i've decided to use another 2FA method.
    I was unable to add my phone number, for whatever reason attempts were ending in error.
    I wrote a ticket about that, and added Google Auth instead, hoping that Support will solve problem with phone number errors while Google Auth will be active.
    Hour after i did setup Google Auth, i've got account suspension with error code 3023:1012:6:377.
    Ticket 7888716.
    /cry

  • Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

    @Aeon.4583 said:
    So, i've been waiting for 16 hours to get an answer and response. I did submit a ticket 16 hours ago. And i am unable to log in for today's. And since i am not able to log-in... Soon i will have no other choice but to go to sleep, and this is what arena net will owe me:
    1 Spirit Wood
    1 Deldrimor Steel
    1 Bolt of Damask
    1 Elonian Leather
    2 Mystic Clovers
    2 gold from daily completion

    And thats a minimum. Maximum already include:
    Daily Fractal Run Rewards
    250 WvW Pips i do Daily
    Tier7 Materials Supply Run
    Attempt at Pendant of Arah, Sam and Commisar Manifesto
    2 gold + loot from Tequatl

    Thank you for swift response to critical trouble.

    Imagine believing they owe you this.

    Tickets usually take longer than that for a response, especially if they are receiving a lot of tickets about an issue that they are trying to resolve.

    On a side note, the 2FA emails have started coming through for me instantly again.

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭

    @Lottie.5370 said:

    Imagine believing they owe you this.

    Tickets usually take longer than that for a response, especially if they are receiving a lot of tickets about an issue that they are trying to resolve.

    On a side note, the 2FA emails have started coming through for me instantly again.

    Most of the that list are non-repetable daily rewards :p
    And at that time it was issue not on client's side. And it was global issue. And that daily list of materials is atmost important for crafting legendaries. Even Fractals with Matrices.

  • For more information, read the User Agreement (accessed via the 'Legal Documentation' link below).

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2020

    @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    For more information, read the User Agreement (accessed via the 'Legal Documentation' link below).

    If this about my current situation with error code 3023:1012:6:377, and just for a note.
    Yesterday when my account got suspended i've been doing simple wood farm around Orr. Didn't say anything in any chat in-game.
    I've never tried to sell any gold, never traded with other player, never used any 3rd party apps or bots in pve or wvw, and i don't do pvp.
    Everyday i do daily routine to craft legendaries. Lately i've been doing some stuff in GW1, but even there i didn't do any trades and gold sells.

    Account suspension came in hour after i've added google auth app for 2fa. I did however sold some t7 materials on TP right after adding google auth.
    But i am still able to reset password, using Google Auth codes.

  • Nope, not about that.

  • Still can't login for 4 days. Awesome

  • Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2020

    @indigo.7982 said:
    Still can't login for 4 days. Awesome

    If you have 3023:1012:6:377 or 3023:1012:6:350 error code on log-in means your account banned\suspended.
    I have that right now, no explanation given why this happened, no answer from ticket i've made to resolve it.

    p.s. still able to use forum because my log-in here been stored in browser cache before suspension.

  • 3023:1012:6:377
    The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again.
    Generally this code indicates that the account has been blocked by the Customer Support Team due to a "security sweep". Contact the CS Team to resolve.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code