Distract, Distroy, Distrust bugs

I choose not to throw the bomb inside the vent, it throu it anyways. after it got stuck with "enter the bunker".i tried to relog in the middle inside the bunker, so maybe that why it got bugged, but i had it stuck there, with 2 Rytloks standing inside.i restarted the mission from the last checkpoint- and now i can't interact with the submarines, or with the weapon i need to fix at the same phase..couldn't find any solutions on the previuse threads. :/

@"Cow Op.1307" said:Yes, it took me back to the checkpoint at the submarines when i tried to abandon the mission with the "warning" it won't save. sadly I couldn't restart the whole chapter.

Yes, restarting a story mission from scratch only works once you have finished a chapter.

However, Wiki tells me that this isn't a story instance but a story step that takes place in the open world:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Distract,_Destroy,_Distrust

Try to quit the episode and start a different one. Switch maps, even quit the game and restart to be sure (clean the GW2 temp folder, just in case), then go back and restart this one and see if it solves the problem. If it doesn't, a bug report and support ticket are in order.