WvW is less and less like WvW

Flee.5602

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This undermines WvW. Like a forest fire

edit:The same situation also invaded the guild. I have witnessed it many times. When the guild raid encounters big trouble (the strength and number are smaller than the enemy). The guild will show its tag on the map (attracting more pugs to assist in the fight), which is ironic.

@"Flee.5602" solid shitposting.. complaining in "guild wars 2" about people doing guild raids eh?

you don't understand Wvw apparently, Guilds are the backbone of each server, just some servers tend to forget that as well. casuals who never run or ever ran with voiced tags cannot understand that surely, also if ur not playing a Wvw-class and build you may feel useless unless sticking in some big blob surely.

@Junkpile.7439 yeah because thanks to the damned silly warkitty, reinforcing numbers just happens far too quick. and additionally the slowed down the battle speed by nerfing all dps and target caps... like a mastermind of crap designed this, with the aim to annoy us all.

There’s a few kinds of commanders. I see all kinds and that’s as a current low tier server link fighting outnumbered most of the time.

I don’t really see how WvW isn’t like WvW anymore. People organize, or don’t, to play the mode for whatever reason.

I’ve run with organized open tags from pug guilds. They are doing what they can to train people and win fights. I don’t usually run with zergs these days, but there are all kinds of groups at various times of day.

No commander? Get a discord and tag up.

Well ... in the bottom tier it is (because of population balancing issues) more like 2 linked servers vs. a few players (on 2 other servers without link). More like WvP. :D So ... less and less like WvW there.

you schold change server for more populated, but not overpopulated

same adionals severs can be nice wher main servers get to much overpopulated ( cuz new expanshion and new elit spec)

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

@sitarskee.5738 said:If I were a commander, I'd rather lead an organized group with useful classes than a bunch of people who have no idea what they're doing.

I just bought a tag. I'd be happy to lead the lemmings since I myself haven't got a clue what to do.

I mean, yeah because you want to do it for fun. Commanders take this stuff seriously though and mainly play with a goal of actually having proper fights etc. Atleast in my opinion. I saw new commanders quite a few times and more experienced players didn't have mercy on them.