[NA][DH][WvW & PvX] HART is Recruiting Everyone!

Aaron Stone.5918

HART is recruiting and wants you!!!Server: NA/DarkHaven (New link with Tarnished Coast for next few months)Most Active Time: 7PM PST and onFocus: World vs World/StrikesRequirements: Level 80/WvW experience preferable/Armistice Bastion preferableDesire to be competitive, learn, adapt and overcome obstacles and most importantly have fun!

HART is recruiting new, returning and veteran players for WvW. We have a strong desire to build up players who are super passionate about the WvW mode. Despite this main focus, we do run Strikes and Fractals and have great turnouts for those on Saturday nights.Our discord is filled with tons of resources for analyzing builds, helping with crafting and trading post issues as well as great people to discuss topics with. We have members knowledgeable in many areas to help you get a step up and prepare for some WvW action. We have daily raids (some mandatory) and also have skirmish practices weekly to help train one another!I personally have always been a solo mmo player in the past, always wanted to be in a guild but never wanted to put any time or effort into becoming a part of one. I think this is how guild wars fails at guilds as they allow you to join multiple ones that generally have little substance.This was the first guild that I finally took the chance to join and play with on a constant bases, learn new things and pull my own weight in the process. Fast forward nearly three years later and I could not recommend this guild and these people more. It has been an absolute pleasure and a ton of fun and I (we) would love to extend the same invitation to you.If you're interested in joining or have further questions, please add/message me directly!! I would love for us to get to know each other some more before you make the commitment to joining :) My discord name - dennis20014#1465HART DISCORD --- https://discord.gg/KPWb75EFeel free to message or mail me in game too! 

@Aaron Stone.5918 said:

@Xoasim.6401 said:Are you still recruiting? My wife and I would love to join! We are more casual but we get a few times a week get into some WvW and fractals with some people.

I shall message you in game sir!! Love to have ya guys. Let's kick some kitten on those nights you get to play!

Thanks! We have been busy this weekend, but are also excited to play! Thanks for the invites!

@Xoasim.6401 said:

@Xoasim.6401 said:Are you still recruiting? My wife and I would love to join! We are more casual but we get a few times a week get into some WvW and fractals with some people.

I shall message you in game sir!! Love to have ya guys. Let's kick some kitten on those nights you get to play!

Thanks! We have been busy this weekend, but are also excited to play! Thanks for the invites!

Glad to have ya!! I been busy too so getting it in this evening :)

@Nordun.7168 said:Do you have to be max level? I started at launch and played for a few months. Just came back with a new account and am currently leveling.

Hey there! We do not require max level but for WvW and farming for gold, you probably at least want to be level 80. Most of the new people joining have just reached level 80 and we've been providing great vanilla builds for WvW and PvE farming. This isn't to say you still can't join mate, never a better time to learn!

@Stormraze.6042 said:Hello! Returning player here seeking a new WvW crew. What days and time (timezone) are you normally gathering?

Hey storm, apologies for my late response. We play daily. Weekdays, we tend to start anywhere between 1pm PST and 7pm PST. I know that's a large gap, but many of our members are spread across America and work day jobs. Around 7 though is when we have the majority of people on, or already on, and we play for 5 hours at minimum and usually longer. Weekends is similar, except we play even longer! Saturdays are officially raid day now after the large success that was last week, so a lot of new people are eager to continue those. We still have a number of people who don't participate in those (myself being one of them xD) so you can still get your WvW fix in that day.

I hope I answered all of your questions but if you have anymore, feel free to respond here or message me in discord :) (I've updated the post with my own)