[Video] [Ice] MaaZe - WvW Warrior Guild Raids & Roaming — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Video] [Ice] MaaZe - WvW Warrior Guild Raids & Roaming

MaaZe.9635MaaZe.9635 Member ✭✭
edited January 7, 2018 in Community Creations

Warrior is the only class I use, and will be forever the class I use. I have about 3400 hours on warrior in the past 3 years where I have mainly played WvW with fighting guilds such as [TEA] Immersed In Blood, [echo] Armored Spearhead, and [Ice] Great Winter. Throughout these years i have build up a a wealth of experience in regards to playing warrior whether that be in duels, guild raids, roaming, and simply zerging.

I shall link a few of my favourite videos I have created here and continue to post links to new ones as of when they are made. I hope you enjoy my videos, and rather than simply disliking them i would appreciate constructive criticism in regards to game play, music, or general editing.

• 11/09/2017 | Guild Wars 2 - MaaZe - WvW Warrior Roaming Roaming

• 03/08/2017 | Guild Wars 2 - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #1 - The Beginning

• 03/02/2017 | [echo] Raid WvW Destroyer Warrior POV #19 // Boom

• 20/10/2016 | [echo] Raid WvW Burn Warrior POV #14

Comments

• Spellbreaker POV - Guild Wars 2 - WvW - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #5 Cleave

• MaaZe.9635MaaZe.9635 Member ✭✭

Spellbreaker POV - Guild Wars 2 - WvW - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #6 GG

Spellbreaker POV - Guild Wars 2 - WvW - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #11 Listen Man

Spellbreaker POV - Guild Wars 2 - WvW - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #12 What a hell of a feeling

• Spellbreaker POV - Guild Wars 2 - WvW - The Saga of Great Winter [Ice] #13 Everything on Purple

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.