Lf guild on Borlis Pass, semi-hardcore (PvX, WvW) CST

WaRxXxPiG.3964

I enjoy good books, steak dinners, long walks on the beach at sunset, and oxford commas.... Old guy looking for an 18+ guild with good people to enhance one of my vices. Been playing off and on over the past couple years and wanting to get into more structured content. Whether it be PvX or WvW is fine with me. All I need is a tag to follow in WvW but if you have a tight nit group that needs a helping hand I would love to learn. Same with Fractals. I haven't gotten into them as I would appreciate some active teaching instead of the normal trial and error. This is my down time from work so I dont take it TOO seriously. Translation, I dont get pissed off if things dont go as planned, I'm laid back. I will always do my part to my best ability (I prefer to win whenever possible) but we are still here to have fun.

Hey, if you're interested in a WvW guild and aren't able to find what you're looking for on Borlis Pass, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.