Fractal Order — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Fractal Order

I feel like I saw it mentioned that you have to do the Fractals in an order to get the best rewards form them instead of starting at a higher one. Is this true?

Comments

• Wolfb.7025Wolfb.7025 Member ✭✭✭

No its not. Any order gives you the same rewards.

Years just pass like trains
    I wave but they don't sloow dooown~ don't slow doown~♪

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've never heard of such.

However, if your personal fractal level is, for example, 5 and your dailies are 5, 6, 7 and 8, it makes sense to do them in that order,
    because you progress your personal fractal level with each of the fractals.

Also, doing a higher tier daily, without having done the lower tier daily for the same fractal, you get the lower tier dailies done, too.

• ChampionMasquerade.5283ChampionMasquerade.5283 Member ✭✭
    edited September 12, 2020

@Fueki.4753 said:

However, if your personal fractal level is, for example, 5 and your dailies are 5, 6, 7 and 8, it makes sense to do them in that order,

Also, doing a higher tier daily, without having done the lower tier daily for the same fractal, you get the lower tier dailies done, too.

I think I was referring to the personal fractal, so I don't have to do like, every level to get that up?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:

I think I was referring to the personal fractal, so I don't have to do like, every level to get that up?

Well there is a achievement do do every diffrent level 1-100 but you can just spam 100 from 1-100 if you like.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:

Your personal fractal level rises every time you do a fractal at or above your personal level..

• The closest things I can think of are

• Completing a new personal fractal that is higher than your current level increases your level by one and awards more karma, the higher you go the more karma.
    • Completing tier 4 dailies also completes t3,2, and 1 so you would do t4 dailies only.

Always be rootin, always be tootin, and by golly always be shootin.