Some of the possible weapon changes/elite specs for End of Dragons can be as follows if Developers feel any of these are suitable:
- The Ranger should get the true meaning of its name with a Rifle spec. It will be a power DPS spec which should be viable for Open World, WvW, and possibly Fractals if not Raids as such
- The Warrior getting Dual wielding spec for Greatswords for a Power DPS spec suited for Raids, Fractals, and PvP
- The Necro getting Sword/Sword Condi spec for all game modes
- The Revenant getting Spear and Shield based tank spec for Raids, Fractals, and Dungeons
- The Thief getting a permanent stealth mode Longbow based Condi spec, suitable for Open World, PvP and WvW
- The Engineer getting a Warhorn Shield based Heal spec suitable for Raids, Fractals, and PvP
- The Ele getting a Weaponless spell-based Power DPS spec, suitable for Open World,
- The Mesmer getting a Trident based power DPS spec suitable for all game modes
- Hopefully, a new class of a Monk that can be a Staff based DPS or Heal spec suitable for Raids and Fractals
Besides the above, it is much speculative that the Tengu is going to be the next new spec. Several players are excited about it, but it will be nice that instead of giving a Parrot shaped spec, the Devs can think of some more diverse specs especially Ogre/Troll/Jotun and especially the Krait and Largos.
Last but not the least, please bring some decent facial hair options for all specs, particularly Norns if possible.