1 Match — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

1 Match

Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

I'm playing glass as always. I get a few downs but I end the game with 0 kills thanks to battle-standard and bs glyph. Everyone on their team is playing a condi-bunker with CC out the azs. Completely ridiculous. I'm so done with PVP until we get actual balance. How in the world anyone thinks this is fun is beyond me.

Comments

  • "Guis I tunnel vision for damage and can't cc a 2 sec banner cast. Pls fix so I can focus on pewpew k thnx"

  • Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

    @Starbreaker.6507 said:
    "Guis I tunnel vision for damage and can't cc a 2 sec banner cast. Pls fix so I can focus on pewpew k thnx"

    Haha NO. I have to use all my CC just to get a down. Then i have to sit there and watch as a war walks away casting battlestandard to completely ruin all my hard work.

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ovark.2514 said:
    completely ruin all my hard work.

    Work smarter, not harder

  • Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

    @Tayga.3192 said:

    @Ovark.2514 said:
    completely ruin all my hard work.

    Work smarter, not harder

    Yes but

    Is it ok when a p2ish player playing a neglected class should have to play twice as hard to be able to outplay a g2ish player who is spamming a fotm meta?

    The balance gap between OP or Viable vs. Neglected is larger than it ever has been right now. It seriously needs attention worthy of a hotfix, especially aspects like the cast times and effects & usage of some of these revive skills lately.

    I've had AT matches lately where we go in with a p2 team who is rolling some comp like: Core Guard/Herald/DP Daredevil/Soulbeast/Mirage "no revive skills" and we are vs. something like a g3 team of Tempest/Firebrand/Scourge/Scrapper/Renegade "revive skill spam team" and although our p2 team is greatly outplaying the g3 team as they fumble around missing their attacks, misusing their dodges, burning CDs for no reason, and making poor rotations, they are somehow making pace with us point wise 300 to 300 because every time one of them gets downed, they immediately pop up off the ground.

    These revive skills lately are just too much. They need to AT LEAST do something like double the cast times of those skills so there is realistic time frame to interrupt them.

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2020

    @Trevor Boyer.6524 said:
    These revive skills lately are just too much. They need to AT LEAST do something like double the cast times of those skills so there is realistic time frame to interrupt them.

    For starters they MUST fix mist form/glyph bug. Then we can sit down together and have a long talk about how op holo and scrapper is.

    Oh and also about banner and glyph I guess.

  • Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Tayga.3192 said:

    @Trevor Boyer.6524 said:
    These revive skills lately are just too much. They need to AT LEAST do something like double the cast times of those skills so there is realistic time frame to interrupt them.

    For starters they MUST fix mist form/glyph bug. Then we can sit down together and have a long talk about how op holo and scrapper is.

    Oh and also about banner and glyph I guess.

    And don't forget to nerf stomps at the same time revives are nerfed.

  • Just adapt to the meta lol /s