[EU][Desolation] Old returning player looking for a guild invested in Raiding, Fractals and WvW

Aurora.9347

Hi all, so i came back after 1 year i think, i played quite a bit of gw 2 but i had only gotten to raiding recently, well 1 year ago, i managed to clear most normals except for Dhuum, i think i got around 3 or 4 clears in every other fight, the problem is i stoped for 1 year and now i am to rusty, so i am looking for a guild that is focused in practicing the fights (i still remember quite a bit), i am also interested in normal fractals ( do my normal t4 daillies everyday), and WvW, although i wont mind for WvW as much as the pve content, most of the time i am a person that chases after achievements and always willing to do old stuff and complete old things, so anything goes for me. My availability is top notch, i can raid at any days at any times, if you find my conditions appealing and fiting for your training group do not hesitate to pm me in discord or in game, won't mind changing servers if needed to join in as long the team is stable, i main a Reaper power, also got gear for scourge condition and can try my hand at scourge support, both reaper and scourge cond are fully geared, my discord is Moonlight Aurora#6924, and my character name is Moonlight Aurora, am in desolation server EU!