Experiencing now PoF lags in fractals and tyria — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Experiencing now PoF lags in fractals and tyria

Before the patch it was just common in PoF and LS4 maps. But since yesterday the cancer has now doomed everything it seems. Tried some fractal CM's, big latency spikes.
Whats wrong? Can't be just me

Comments

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nope, not just you, I'm feeling it as well.

• jokke.6239jokke.6239 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 17, 2020

So not just me .. Horrible performance all of a sudden.
    I play in 4k full settings with dx12, and can run on +30 fps wich is fine for me in casual play.
    But game started running like kitten .. Turned down to 1080p (where I usually get 60-80 fps), game still runs like kitten .. Drops in fps all the time and lag spikes .. Unplayable :(

• Yesterday, the Sunqua Peak was a Lag Peak fractal to me. Other players / mobs froze for 10 or more seconds multiple times, I eventually got disconnected twice. At least it allowed me to glitch around in the map when running oob for not being respawned server-side.

• Draylynn.5389Draylynn.5389 Member
    edited September 18, 2020

Desert Oasis, Elon Riverlands, the countless other maps I've been on today, all have delays especially during combat events, and it's definitely not my side of the connection causing it.
    Along side lag, the "would you like to switch map" literally every 10 mins now, is becoming highly annoying.

• Yesterday's daily Hound Master was a funny experience.