Rewards for weekly Raid CMs

Fir.7932

After years of asking for some way to make CMs raids repeatable (other than selling it to plebs who cannot kill it themselves) it's finally here and my question for this discussion is, how do you guys feel about it?

I am not sure, if I actually understand the Top-tiered achievement for weekly raids, but it seems like the rewards are as following:For killing 5 CM bosses you get 10 gold, 50 Raid currency and 10 provisioner tokens per week.

So the second question is: Is there something I have missed or is this really it? I refuse to believe that after years of waiting all we've got for clearing arguably the hardest pve content in the game is 10 gold weekly. This is not even worth the trouble.

It's true that you can get that in 15-25 minute of open world farm, it's kinda sad.

But i'm happy that CM can be done multiple now, even if the reward is not worth at all.

And the current implementation make that you will always do the easiest and same cm every week. will be better to do rotation but it's still better than nothing.

@WindBlade.8749 said:It's true that you can get that in 15-25 minute of open world farm, it's kinda sad.

But i'm happy that CM can be done multiple now, even if the reward is not worth at all.

And the current implementation make that you will always do the easiest and same cm every week. will be better to do rotation but it's still better than nothing.

I agree with you, a bit. Not sure if there's really a difference between this and nothing tbh. And there were talks about it for years and it all ended up in 10 gold per week.. RNG mount skin drop or something would be as lazy as this but at least something worth going for.. Idk man, I am just really disappointed I guess, I hope that devs are still planning on doing something, but since templates fiesta there's a little hope in some kind of content for high end veteran players.

@Fir.7932 said:

@WindBlade.8749 said:It's true that you can get that in 15-25 minute of open world farm, it's kinda sad.

I agree with you, a bit. Not sure if there's really a difference between this and nothing tbh. And there were talks about it for years and it all ended up in 10 gold per week.. RNG mount skin drop or something would be as lazy as this but at least something worth going for.. Idk man, I am just really disappointed I guess, I hope that devs are still planning on doing something, but since templates fiesta there's a little hope in some kind of content for high end veteran players.

Yea, i sincerly hope they give better reward, why the hardest gamemode of the game, give not even 1/10 of the easitest one in the same time (and only if you do a perfect clear). It's dons't make any sens. Maybe they don't want to much raw gold to be make, but at least give us more cristals or t5-6 materials for the cm reward, (and no, the 50 crystal for t5-t6 is a total scam and not worth it consedering you you need to do 1-2 wing to get one this amount of crystal)