Grizzlewood appreciation

Al Masone.1274

I wasn't a fan of the living story thing, what with the small additions over long-ish periods of time, and for the fact that they usually are forgotten after sometime.But I really like the new map, mainly because it gives me hope that there's still room for WvW in Guild Wars 2. I wonder if it could work as a pve/pvp mashup, where you see a lot of npc skirmishes around a map, while actual players duke it out at key locations. Basically I think that the old WvW maps are generally too barren, and even 3 groups of max players per realm (which you never see anyway) can't help to make it feel alive. WvW needs more npc than those just standing still in garrisons and talking with themselves or acting as guards.WvW needs to feel as a big battleground, which I understand it's no small feat given its size, but still. Maybe with somewhat smaller maps, but more eclectic and full of conflict, like what happens in Grizzlewood would help spice it up.Anyway, I mainly wanted to say that this map is a very good addition to the game.