[NA][PvE] The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for Veteran, Casual & New Gamers! - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][PvE] The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for Veteran, Casual & New Gamers!

1235>

Comments

• Hello there! I'm a returning player (have played this game initially on 2013, and been on and off about it, but never truly dedicated myself to it), and I'm looking for guidance in how to improve myself in this game.

• I am a veteran player since original gw just getting back into the groove. Would like to join.

• Hello hello!! Yet another returning player looking for a good guild to grow with. Having a blast so far and would love to finally find a permanent spot. If your still recruiting that is haha.

Thanks

• Hello, relatively new player here. I've been looking for a guild to run some PVE stuff with, fractals, raids, etc. If you're still openly recruiting, I'd love to join.

• invites sent out!

• Hello, I'm a new player. If you're still recruiting, I'd love to join!

• Hello, I would like to join the guild. I stopped playing after reaching lvl 80 but now am returning back to enjoy endgame content, also looking to play with others and enjoying everything that the game has to offer.

• invites sent out!

• we're still looking for new members!

• Hi! I'm a returning player and starting over as a guardian! I'd love to join your guild!

• Yrch.5491Yrch.5491 Member ✭✭
    edited January 13, 2021

Returning player, would like to join, thanks.

• Hey there!
    I'm back into playing guild wars 2 since taking a few years off, haven't really played since early LW3 release, so running through 4+ years of content has been insane! I've always been more into PvE which is why [WIND] would be a perfect home for me. I consider myself a professional casual as i've been playing the guild wars franchise on and off since Factions release, but I have not experienced a lot of the end game content, especially in gw2, such as fractals and raids. My main is a condi Firebrand but I plan on slowly gearing for a support role.

Hope to run through lots of PvE content with you guys and get to know you all!
    Loops

• invites sent out!

• Hi, casual-veteran player here; looking to join : )

I am currently mainly a PVE player.

• invite has been sent out!

• Ziear.2814Ziear.2814 Member

Hi! I would like to be added to your guild. My husband too Ravens Flight.3519. Tyvm :)