You can rally on what?

Piedplat.3597

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:Hundred Blades can be resisted by walking away? Please Anet is ridiculous fixe that by removing movement in combat...

Why not remove the siege from WvW?

My point is they cant fix a problem from days and is to rally in wvw. You can see that system is broken in a mixed pve and pvp environment so the best way is remove it.Anyway rally give avantage to larger group not for smarter one.

@Piedplat.3597 said:

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:Hundred Blades can be resisted by walking away? Please Anet is ridiculous fixe that by removing movement in combat...

My point is they cant fix a problem from days and is to rally in wvw. You can see that system is broken in a mixed pve and pvp environment so the best way is remove it.Anyway rally give avantage to larger group not for smarter one.So to sum up:

Remove downstate.Remove movement.Remove siege.Remove rally.

Why not just remove WvW? At the rate we are going, we should reach it in 10 posts or so.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

My point is they cant fix a problem from days and is to rally in wvw. You can see that system is broken in a mixed pve and pvp environment so the best way is remove it.Anyway rally give avantage to larger group not for smarter one.So to sum up:

Remove downstate.Remove movement.Remove siege.Remove rally.

Why not just remove WvW? At the rate we are going, we should reach it in 10 posts or so.

Did you know you were able to rally on critters at the beginning of wvw? They had so many trouble with this feature in wvw. Rally do have his place in wvw point. Blob get avantage with it. Press one and hope we rallies. That is a brainless tactic. Rallying on a destroyed structure put the last nail on the grave, for me, of this machanic in wvw.