Looking for a relaxed, social [PVE][guild? Love Skritt? Consider yourself [SHNY][EU]

Sugarcube.9867

About A Skritt At Heart [sHNY] ?

We are a casual PvE guild with a focus on fashion wars and community based in the EU. A small, friendly and social bunch of skritt, looking for more active and social skritt! Our spots are limited so participation and engagement are important to us. We would love for you to come and see what we're about and hopefully you will find your permanent stop in our guild. Before you jump in and apply, why dont I tell you more about what we do?!

Short Summary of what we offer:

• Fashion Wars
  • Adventure Tuesday
  • Guild Missions
  • Non-GW2 Game Night
  • Seasonal Party
  • Skritt Invasion
  • Skrittstagram

• Skritt Con
  • Causual Raids
  • Contests
  • Channels for popular games amongst members and even a Minecraft server

more details below:

Fashion Wars?

Yes, we are a PvE guild, but we also have a love for fashion wars. This means we have channels on our Discord dedicated to our fashion/screenshot game. People that are not really into fashion are, of course, also welcome to join. Besides just sharing our screenshots we also hold fashion wars contests with a different theme every single time. During seasonal guild events you can also expect a run on the catwalk! During seasonal guild events you can expect a run on the catwalk!

Aventure Tuesday?

Event night? Event night! Event night? Event night! Yes, on fridays we do various things, those can be dungeons, strike missions, bounties, meta events, world boss runs, strike missions and so on. You get the point, we decide on something and do it. It’s that simple and fun!

Guild Missions?

I’m sure you know what that is, it’s guild missions!

(Board)Game Night

Twice a month, we organize a game night. Completely unrelated to guild Wars 2, we hang out in Discord and play something, that can be Cards Against Humanity, Pictionary or anything similar. You name it, we could play it! There’s also talk about starting an RPG tabletop night, lots of interested skritt but nothing started yet.

Seasonal Guild Events

Halloween? Christmas? Easter? Any other excuse to throw a party? We'll take it! So, a couple of times a year, we hold events in the guild hall or somewhere else. What do we do? Lots of different things, ingame and on Discord. Quizzes, Pictionary, custom JPs related to the event? Why not! What we, as a guild, will do exactly, is going to vary.

Skritt Invasion?

Get your skritt tonic ready, because it's time for an invasion, and not a single shiny person will be safe from the hoard of skritt. It’s time for us to hang out in Discord and chase people around, while also spending a fun evening together.

Skrittstagram?

An evening revolving around taking screenshots together as a guild, but also in smaller groups. You'll be divided at random with a theme as a common goal. Coordinate as a team and achieve victory, shinies and new friends!

Raiding?

It’s starting back up and will be casual as well as beginner friendly. Don’t expect full clears, it is meant to be fun for us as a guild. If we get enough experienced and willing player we can concider a raid static.

Contests?

We hold contests on our Discord server, ranging from themed screenshots to funny (guild) names.

Other Games?

• Minecraft Server?SHNY has a Minecraft survival server for its guild members to play on whenever they want! Will you be our neighbour in our Minecraft town, or do you prefer exploring?

• Animal Crossing?Over time, it has been shown that we have a lot of players knee deep into ACNH. So what did we do? Start a channel all about it, where we share our turnip prices, friend codes, silly screenshots and so on.

• Warframe? A couple of us skritt also frequently play Warframe. We don’t have our own dojo or anything, but a lot of us are in other clans, willing to let new faces in. So, if you want to make the endless grind more bearable and conquer new as well as older content together, we’d be happy to have you join us! It doesn’t matter whether you’re a new, veteran, or returning player, we’re a pretty mixed bunch, so no worries there. In the end, all of us are here to have fun!

What is expected from members:

• Maturity and friendliness: We're here to enjoy the game and there is no doubt there will be silly moments. What matters is you preserve a mature and friendly attitude. Keep an open mind, follow the general etiquette and there shall be no drama!

• Decent amount of communication: We expect you to engage in-game and/or on Discord, with our focus being on the latter. Say a simple hi/bye, feel free to ask/answer questions and just chat with us. Nobody will bite!

• Fair amount of representation: There are no percentages to meet with representation, we just want you to be fair. If this guild provides you good time, give something back with a simple click.

• Consistent activity and participation: To not end up running a graveyard, we cleanup inactive members periodically. We also don't do lots of events every day and expect you to join them all but when we do organize things, we'd like to see you there!

It is really important that you can satisfy at least 2 of those expectations,

while maturity and friendliness is a must and using discord is mandetory!

We are a small guild and dont intend on becoming a big one, there is also a possibility to grow in ranks, we currently have an eye out for 1 more officer to join our ranks. Do you want to join our band of chatty skritt?

Apply on our website shny.eu

You can also find ways to contact us with the info on the website or here if you need more info!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am very interested in your guild concept, and for me the smaller it is, the more comfortable I am.I am a new player and looking for more than just a guild, but a warm home and new friends to socialize with.I just changed to NA server recently so I need another 7 days to change back to EU server, but before that let me tell you a little bit about myself...

The downside(-) I am playing on ICT (SEA) time zone(-) I am a little bit shy on any form of voice call, and I feel awkward sometimes(-) I am a farm boy, need to wake up every morning to tend to animals, sometimes playing time will be limited, sometimes I will have bad connection (not joking, I'm a casual after all)(-) Non-native English speaker, so I type better than speaking lol

On the opposite(+) I am friendly and a positive character in chat (text only, but willing to change gradually)(+) I am willing to commit long term (represent and more, since I will only have 1 guild after all)(+) I want to make friends with new people despite my limitations

Am I qualified to apply ?

@Dramaturgy.2379 said:Hello, I am very interested in your guild concept, and for me the smaller it is, the more comfortable I am.I am a new player and looking for more than just a guild, but a warm home and new friends to socialize with.I just changed to NA server recently so I need another 7 days to change back to EU server, but before that let me tell you a little bit about myself...

The downside(-) I am playing on ICT (SEA) time zone(-) I am a little bit shy on any form of voice call, and I feel awkward sometimes(-) I am a farm boy, need to wake up every morning to tend to animals, sometimes playing time will be limited, sometimes I will have bad connection (not joking, I'm a casual after all)(-) Non-native English speaker, so I type better than speaking lol

On the opposite(+) I am friendly and a positive character in chat (text only, but willing to change gradually)(+) I am willing to commit long term (represent and more, since I will only have 1 guild after all)(+) I want to make friends with new people despite my limitations

Am I qualified to apply ?

Hey after some talk with the officers, the only issue that I see could be the time zone. Our events are usually around 19.30CET and 20.00CET so if those times are hard for you to make every now and then that could be an issue. Other then that you seems like you might fit in nicely. So id say if you could manage to join every now and then Id say apply.

• 3 weeks later...