Ranger Bug Swarms

KeyOrion.9506

Want to have more insect pets. But make the pets, swarms of bugs. Give us bee Swarms, that cause excruciating pain. Locust swarms, maybe causes cracked armor. Butterfly swarms to blind and confuse the enemy. Flea swarms to cause bleeding. Or maybe swarm of rats, causing players to trip over themselves. And since they are swarms they'd be harder to kill in arena's like....WvW against zergs. A single pet gets destroyed by an enemy zerg....however....swarms of insects would be harder to destroy because of their sheer bug numbers...... Now there's a thought. And their effect wouldn't be just one opponant, they'd be an area of effect around that one opponant and be able to move as the opponant moves, keeping them within the swarm area. Ranger specialization : Swarm-Bringer. The solo pets just don't cause opponants to quake in fear. Give me a swarm that causes an area of effect, so I can feel USEFUL in a commander's Zerg in WvW. Something that a Commander can get behind and go, "WE don't have enough swarmbringer's, I need someone to switch to swarmbringe..." <-----I would love to HEAR commanders say that at least once. "We need more ranger's...." Get my drift.

• 3 weeks later...