thief does no damage

Sneakers.8462

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is clearly fake. The true thief mains on the forums already decided that your build doesn’t work- also your playing it wrong, because the thief mains on the forum already said that you only use dagger/ pistol to decap and never to team fight because team fights are full of prot holos. Thief’s main weapon is shortbow 5, every thief main in existence agrees.

I haven't considered running deadly arts but have tried out a crit/s/a/trickery core build that I've found to do a pretty high amount of damage. It does suck not having the daredevil dodge and with the insane amount of cleave and aoe in this game you have to be really careful but it's been a blast.

Might have to look into this version though as the damage only seems slightly lower for what seems like a bit more sustain.

Just goes to show that "buff this" or "nerf this" posts are completely biased, and mostly BS. Adapt to the game and do not try to make it adapt to you, some classes might be in a rough state (Warrior comes to mind) but that doesn't mean they don't work. Warrior specifically suffers from its mechanics and while other classes have had minor to major reworks in area's warrior was held up by its bs damage multipliers and traits. Maybe now they can actually give the class some love~

Back on topic to thief, I feel they are ONE OF the classes who made it out of the balance patch with more ... err... freedom? Like you can run condi or power and do damage, you can make them both hit like trucks and if you play you're cards right you wont ever take even moderate damage.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:gotta seek dem heartsman i swear every teef is constantly on a misinfo campaign, or they're just noobs

thats what happens when you can carry games just by running between nodes like a monkey, you dont learn to fight properly.there is a reason why necro/thief players are on average the dumbest I have seen ( personal exp )

Ok where’s the damage. 6.5-7k heart seekers when they’re at 25% hp isn’t damage.A shadow arts or improve thief’s heart seeker in those situations hit for 5k and won’t die as easily.Thiefs damage trait lines only make a 1-2k difference in damage for giving up utility.Not really worth and it’s why thiefs don’t take deadly arts or crit strikes anymore.All these people saying thief players need to adapt just want easier targets.Thief does no damage without going one shot meme builds that can’t fight if the one shot fails and no one wants those builds around.

@Weasel.9684 said:Ok where’s the damage. 6.5-7k heart seekers when they’re at 25% hp isn’t damage.A shadow arts or improve thief’s heart seeker in those situations hit for 5k and won’t die as easily.Thiefs damage trait lines only make a 1-2k difference in damage for giving up utility.Not really worth and it’s why thiefs don’t take deadly arts or crit strikes anymore.All these people saying thief players need to adapt just want easier targets.Thief does no damage without going one shot meme builds that can’t fight if the one shot fails and no one wants those builds around.

This^ unfortunately a post like this draws the thief haters like a pack of wolves to a stuff pig, to what, feel vindicated by bias? Sad really, especially it's the same 5 members or so that always hate on thief lol.Any way I'll point out the obvious here since the vindicated won't, wheres the damage? Broady are u relatively new to the game? All I see is 5-7k HS spam on gbage players, I can do 6k axe toss on warrior big whoop, u think spamming a skilk on low hp enemies getting the 20% bonus with added -25 hp bonus on top is high damage at 7k when the tanky classes can do that in one skill press with couple boons and no restrictions on enemies hp, the also how those HS doing on a enemy at 80% hp? Definitely not 7k standard, I kno cuz I ran CS and never got over 3.5k until their hp was lower than 25%,maybe 4k while below 50% hp but with DA before the below 50 hp and base 550 base deeps kicks in hs does less then cs. Those 300-500 autos ur doing in between are big deeps to, gj.Anyone could do a vid showing almost every other class dwarfing this damage, while not having to have enemies at a certain hp threshold and while being able to stay in the fight longer, but the so called vindicated won't dare admit that cuz nerf thief nerf thief.This thread reminds me of the post a day after feb patch titled thief BS still doing 4k pls nerf, big deeps for a glass burst class comparative to the rosters damage lmao seriously.If a enemy allows a thief to spam HS until they gain the higher damage from the hp threshold bonus then they deserve the 7k and so does the thief, considering I can do that in with most classes without having to meet a hp threshold requirement. If a thief singles out a low hp target and gets those numbers that's not OP but smart play, another thing lost these days, especially in these forums, no wonder these pvp forums have like 12 regular posters left, reading the post by most of em lol and the way they jumped on this post .... feelsbadman lol. I haven't logged into this games lolz pvp in 3 or more weeks but I bet its population is somehow even lower then it was then.