Cant preview dyes on Celestial Ministry Cape

Seven.3916

X7xdmGb.jpgi got the Celestial Ministry Cape wanted to see how it looked on my mesmer dye wise but.... i cant. the dye box is in the dye selection side. And i dont want to apply the trasmunt as i may rather have it on my Weaver >.> i know it can be dyed but you cant interact with the dye box for a preview....Iv tryed restarting my game too the box remains in the dye selection side.

Using the preview window would be less than helpful... i wanted to see how it looks with how my armor looks now. if the dye is previewed ill dye everything else :/ witch isnt helpful. Should be able to work just as every other transmog item can be dye previewed in the hero panel before applying a transmog.

Is your current backpack one that is non-dyable? Because this is an issue that's been around since dyable backpacks became a thing. If you have a non-dyable backpack on, previewing any dyable backpack through the wardrobe moves the dye panel way off to the lower left side where it's unusable. If you transmute your backpack to one that is dyable, then the dye panel works as intended.

Edit: I made a topic about this way back in December. Almost a year on and it's still an issue.