Elite rankings

Bast.7253

Which elite skills rank the highest right now?

I'm going to assume:Lich Form -Turret DropElixir S/TornadoDaggerstorm?

Would love to see more impactful elite skills and a wider variety of viable options. As it stands every class has probably 2-3 elites that are pretty much irrelevant in this gamemode unless they're running a niche build. And some classes are left choosing elites that make next to no impact on their gameplay, like Mesmer unless you're running Mass Invis and core shatter. Jaunt's only real purpose seems to be condition clear and clone generation if you're running the trait.

Warrior - I'm glad for the rampage nerfs but it is kind of hilarious that this is the ONLY elite utility that's viable.

Also, why after 8 years are there still entire traitlines that don't have a corresponding elite utility? Like mesmer mantra or necro sigil? (Numerous others, these are just the only ones I can think of right now.)

Entangle on ranger is strong, and one wolf pack on soulbeast

Guard has his unkillable ult that renews your f1-3, dragomhunter elitetrap is strong too

Thief guild can bring some value

Some Chrono builds are profiting from time warp, and mirage ult is good too

Elite banner on healbreaker brings some good value (but it's easy interrupt able)And rampage is also not to bad

Rev has herald ult and shiro ult that are alle pretty dope