[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Thracians [THR] is a casual EU guild looking to take in new or veteran players for chill end game content.

We are mainly a casual PVE guild, though we have groups interested in both PvP and WvW content as well.

What the guild offers:

– Full Lvl. 69 Guild hall, boosts, and gathering nodes
– Weekly Fractal trainings, including CM
– Weekly Raid trainings
– Weekly Guild missions and rewards
– Weekly lottery for members
– Weekly t4 carries for lower-tiered fractallers
– Monthly PvP tournament
– Strikes/dungeons/other content training on request
– Full discord with guides for various sections
– Active management and staff for each section

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!
– Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members
– Use of discord required for full membership
– A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

We are also currently seeking experienced staff positions to help guide others to reach their goals.

Send a PM if you are interested for more info!

<1

Comments

  • Some raid clears by our guild :)

  • Friendly bump :)

  • Quick question, but at what times do you usually do your fractal/raid runs?

  • Hi! I'm a veteran at MMOs but for the first time i'm trying GW2! Been missing a group of people to interact and learn the game from/with! Would be lovely to join you guys. Do you participate frequently in PvP and WPvP too?

  • @Hova.4012 said:
    Quick question, but at what times do you usually do your fractal/raid runs?

    The timings vary based on when trainers and trainees will be available, but generally afternoon/evening EU server time

    @rayi.9206 said:
    Hi! I'm a veteran at MMOs but for the first time i'm trying GW2! Been missing a group of people to interact and learn the game from/with! Would be lovely to join you guys. Do you participate frequently in PvP and WPvP too?

    We do have some members who do regular PVP and WVW runs, though we are predominantly a PVE guild :)

  • @Nooch.9085 said:

    @Hova.4012 said:
    Quick question, but at what times do you usually do your fractal/raid runs?

    The timings vary based on when trainers and trainees will be available, but generally afternoon/evening EU server time

    @rayi.9206 said:
    Hi! I'm a veteran at MMOs but for the first time i'm trying GW2! Been missing a group of people to interact and learn the game from/with! Would be lovely to join you guys. Do you participate frequently in PvP and WPvP too?

    We do have some members who do regular PVP and WVW runs, though we are predominantly a PVE guild :)

    That's a shame. My playtime is usually from 23h onwards. That means i wouldn't be able to do anything with you guys. *sadface

  • @Hova.4012 said:

    That's a shame. My playtime is usually from 23h onwards. That means i wouldn't be able to do anything with you guys. *sadface

    :( yea byt 23h server its pretty slow. All the best of luck bud!

  • Hi,im kinda new to the game i used to play like 4 years ago ,i have like 2 lvl 80 characters and i would love a guild to help me out a bit and show me the ways ...

  • Hello, I'm a returning casual player to GW2 and THR sounds exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.
    I am also a huge GW1 fan and the proud owner of all 3 collecter editions. :blush:

    Raiding is not something I'm looking to get into straight away though, right now I'd like a friendly home for a little chat while I get reaquianted with the game. :smiley:
    I'm an experienced MMO player with some raiding experience in a variety of MMO's.
    I've raided up to mythic level in WoW Legion and heroic level in WoW BFA and I have also raided at savage level on FFXIV.

  • Hi this sounds like a good guild to join as I mainly PvE though am looking to do dungeons/raids etc in the future. Have 1 x lvl 80 necro and about to level a ranger or rev next, UK based

  • Will do ladies, invite will be sent shortly.
    P.S - Get your raider role on discord for raid trainings on saturday / sunday ASAP :)

  • Hi , recently got back in GW2 and looking for a more dedicated group in pve.
    Mostly run engi but can rebuild other if needed.

  • @Archangels Blessing.1702 said:
    Hi , recently got back in GW2 and looking for a more dedicated group in pve.
    Mostly run engi but can rebuild other if needed.

    Define "Dedicated".
    Mostly the guild is casual with some PVE training such as fractals/raids.
    We do have a static team but those are for obligated and very dedicated players.

  • Hi, returning player, was actually in THR before but haven't played for about a year now due to a few life events. Was looking to get back into it and was wondering how I went about to get a invite pls?

  • Hello, I am an avid fan of MMO's, Discord Communities, and the video/board gaming genre. I am new to the world of GW2 and searching for a social guild to join.

  • Glad to have you, will send invites shortly :)

  • Newbie Ranger here and would love to join. Played way back at release for a short time before my guild quit but recently returned and enjoying myself.

  • Zalines.3026Zalines.3026 Member
    edited October 1, 2020

    Hiyo I am a returning player and I am searching for a guild and yours sounds pretty much like that, what I am currently searching for. I am pretty much PvE only with the goal to play more raids/fractals/strikes. Especially active fractal T4 runs would be great. Also raids sound great, I have so far 4 LI, but I rly want to get more into raiding. I have a full ascended DH and working atm on full ascended Condi Mirrage and Druid. I can also gladly join Discord. I am active mostly at evening/ night and sometimes in the morning.

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Good morning.

    Invites will be sent shortly ladies :)

  • Hey, returning player from when the game first came out, would like to learn more about the end game and would like to join if possible please.

    Thanks

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @Superted.6328 said:
    Hey, returning player from when the game first came out, would like to learn more about the end game and would like to join if possible please.

    Thanks

    Invite will be sent shortly.

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Friendly Bump :)

  • hi would love to learn more about raiding in gw2 and have discord if you'll have me

  • Hi there! This sounds like it might be a good fit for me =). I have 10 lvl 80's with various degrees of exotic/ascended gear with my thief (main) set up for Fractals dps (power staff/155 AR). I'm mainly interested in Fractals and I'm not sure I currently have the stamina for raids. I'm interested in PvP and WvW as well =).

    I'm a father of a 3.5 year old, so I mainly play at around 8pm CET, once the kid's gone to sleep. I have discord, but I can't really use to speak, since I don't want to wake up the kid. I'd be happy to listen in and to answer in writing, if that would be okay?

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Invites will be sent shortly.

  • Hey i would love to join you guys too!

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Invite sent.
    For all new comers I suggest joining our discord :)

  • Hi,
    I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?
    also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

  • Greetings, I'm interested in joining your Guild, I'm kinda new, already lvl 80 and from Central EU so there should be little to no issues with the timezones :)

  • Hey, could you invite me?

  • Hello,

    Your guild sounds like the right place for me. I am an adult with 9-5 job and other life obligations, but I have few hours every now and then to put into GW2. I have been playing alone so far and would like to join a guild to do fractals, strikes and some raid training runs with a solid group of people while waiting for expansion.

    What I offer:
    1. Discord, capacity to listen and communicate in decent English
    2. 120 AR (and going up) Holo for fractals
    3. Alacrity / cDPS rev for strikes and raids (or bannerslave / cDPS warrior). Also have 80 boon chrono for good measure / cDPS mirage.
    4. Around 10 hours a week of online presence

    If you think you could use a guy like me, drop me an invite or contact me in game on one of my chars: Kafena, Glokni, Nteppi or Mara Duskpetal.

    Cheers!

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @avrixel.4307 said:
    Hi,
    I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?
    also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

    The guild is casual with room for semi and hardcore. Obviously people will help if you approach and ask the right people. We have staff members for each section.

    @krvutami.8761 said:
    Hello,

    Your guild sounds like the right place for me. I am an adult with 9-5 job and other life obligations, but I have few hours every now and then to put into GW2. I have been playing alone so far and would like to join a guild to do fractals, strikes and some raid training runs with a solid group of people while waiting for expansion.

    What I offer:
    1. Discord, capacity to listen and communicate in decent English
    2. 120 AR (and going up) Holo for fractals
    3. Alacrity / cDPS rev for strikes and raids (or bannerslave / cDPS warrior). Also have 80 boon chrono for good measure / cDPS mirage.
    4. Around 10 hours a week of online presence

    If you think you could use a guy like me, drop me an invite or contact me in game on one of my chars: Kafena, Glokni, Nteppi or Mara Duskpetal.

    Cheers!

    Not an issue as long as you keep active. We do have a strict rule of activity ( currently its up to 4 weeks of inactivity red line and after 2 weeks your rank gets hurt ).

    All of the above, sorry for the delay i have been busy, invites sent.

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Sneak Peak from our monthly PvP tournament ;)

  • Just a quick question, where do I receive invites? My inbox is empty and so is the Guild Tab.

  • avrixel.4307avrixel.4307 Member
    edited October 12, 2020

    @Dean.3056 said:

    @avrixel.4307 said:
    Hi,
    I would like to join you guys, just quick question. If im practically new in this game with just base story completed and starting of with HoT will you show me how things work around(dungeons,fractals, WvW, etc.)?
    also If i understand it correctly I should be able to go PvE with you guys as long as im on one of the EU servers right?

    The guild is casual with room for semi and hardcore. Obviously people will help if you approach and ask the right people. We have staff members for each section.

    I would like to join if I can get an invite :)

  • Hi, i'm interested in joining your guild. I'm still a newbie but i enjoy the game a lot, so i don't plan on stopping playing any time soon. And you sound like a chill guild which is exactly what i'm looking for :)

  • Hello!

    I'm a returning player who has sunk hundreds of hours into GW2 in the first few years after the launch (and even more in GW1 before that) that is now back and catching up on all the content that has appeared over the past few years. So far I've been doing that solo and mostly focusing on the PvE content while dabbling a little bit into fractals, dungeons, PvP and WvW but I figured that being a part of a guild should make the experience even more fun. Since your guild sounds like a really great place I'd be very grateful for an invite if You're still recruiting and would find a spot for me. :)

    Regarding the requirements, I'd be more than happy to represent and I usually play every day at least for a short while (most often late evenings, EU time) so activity shouldn't be a problem. That being said, while I do have a Discord account I'm not particularly active there to be honest and only check on it from time to time - I hope that wouldn't be a big issue?

    Cheers!

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    You'll get invites shortly ladies :)

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @CaptainDrake.9361 said:
    Just a quick question, where do I receive invites? My inbox is empty and so is the Guild Tab.

    Should be in your guild list.

  • hey! By the sounds of it you're guild is what im looking for. Im a relatlively new lvl80 ranger and would love to find a group to help show me the tips and tricks of raids and dungeons. this guild feels like the atmosphere im looking for in a group

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @FairyTail.2841 said:
    hey! By the sounds of it you're guild is what im looking for. Im a relatlively new lvl80 ranger and would love to find a group to help show me the tips and tricks of raids and dungeons. this guild feels like the atmosphere im looking for in a group

    Invite sent. :)

  • Hey,
    I'm looking for somewhere a new player might be able to learn and improve. Playing alone is starting to get stale and I'm hoping to find a group of people to help make the game more social.

    I have some experience with MMOs and I've been a hardcore raider in WoW for the past 4-5 years, but that experience isn't transitioning over to Guild Wars as well as I'd hoped. The lack of traditional spec roles (i.e: tank/healer/dps) took a good while to get used to. The expansion is ending over there, and with all of the content I would consider relevant cleared, I've been left with a lot of spare time.

    I've been enjoying GW2 so far and I'm considering making the swap permanent; problem is I have no experience in terms of the end game PvE content other than a few fractals (mostly Tier 2 with a sprinkling of Tier 3) and absolutely zero understanding of how raiding works here, let alone specific class/group metas. It's a bit daunting; if the GW2 community is anything like the WoW community when it comes to player expectations, then I'm very very behind and that's just going to set me back even more. Learning content with people who I can get to know and can have fun with is much more preferable than pugging.

    If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, or have any suggestions on anywhere that could be, then I'd love to hear from you. Sorry for the essay and thank you for your time!

  • Hey after a long break from gw2 i plan to come back, and I'm thinking this is the right guild for me :)

    if you're still requiting you can send me an invite!

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    Invites sent.

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @Minnie.9548 said:
    Hey,
    I'm looking for somewhere a new player might be able to learn and improve. Playing alone is starting to get stale and I'm hoping to find a group of people to help make the game more social.

    I have some experience with MMOs and I've been a hardcore raider in WoW for the past 4-5 years, but that experience isn't transitioning over to Guild Wars as well as I'd hoped. The lack of traditional spec roles (i.e: tank/healer/dps) took a good while to get used to. The expansion is ending over there, and with all of the content I would consider relevant cleared, I've been left with a lot of spare time.

    I've been enjoying GW2 so far and I'm considering making the swap permanent; problem is I have no experience in terms of the end game PvE content other than a few fractals (mostly Tier 2 with a sprinkling of Tier 3) and absolutely zero understanding of how raiding works here, let alone specific class/group metas. It's a bit daunting; if the GW2 community is anything like the WoW community when it comes to player expectations, then I'm very very behind and that's just going to set me back even more. Learning content with people who I can get to know and can have fun with is much more preferable than pugging.

    If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, or have any suggestions on anywhere that could be, then I'd love to hear from you. Sorry for the essay and thank you for your time!

    I would say the end game of gw2 is divided. Some are always telling me there is nothing to do and they are bored while I myself don't find enough time to do all the things I wanna do.
    As for fractals T4 is the real kitten ;) while t1 - t2 are beginner friendly , T3 is abosulty the wrost and most of the community is on T4 and T4 CM.
    As for raids we run weekly training which you can join and see for yourself and check the discord.

  • Hello! A newbie to GW2 here - I'd be really interested to join your guild - my rl job doesn't allow me to play that much, but when I can, I'd love to be part of a casual, social community!

  • Hey! I'm a level 80 elementalist, relatively new to GW2, been doing mostly story stuff, but am now starting on dungeons, PVP and WVW, would love to learn more and become a member! Can I ask what server you guys are generally on?

  • Hey! I'm looking to get more into raiding. Hope I can join the training runs!

  • Dean.3056Dean.3056 Member ✭✭

    @Zorael.9184 said:
    Hello! A newbie to GW2 here - I'd be really interested to join your guild - my rl job doesn't allow me to play that much, but when I can, I'd love to be part of a casual, social community!

    @INFAMOUS.9521 said:
    Hey! I'm looking to get more into raiding. Hope I can join the training runs!

    Invites sent.> @Myuhhhh.4178 said:

    Hey! I'm a level 80 elementalist, relatively new to GW2, been doing mostly story stuff, but am now starting on dungeons, PVP and WVW, would love to learn more and become a member! Can I ask what server you guys are generally on?

    The guild is not PvP or WvW oriented. We do have PvP / WvW mentors that people can rely on for asking question or some players that do that content regularly but the focus of the guild is casual meaning it is for everyone and there is a shoulder to lean on for help / training and small groups of semi / hardcore content.

  • This post gets me really excited, veteran player myself recently started playing again, would love to join!