Which currently unavailable creature, if any, would you like to see made tameable?

LightningWolfTigerBear.672

If you could walk out into Tyria and find a juvenile version of any creature, which would you go hunting for? For me it would be Sand Eels. Fell in love with them from the moment I encountered them in that first PoF beta weekend. For a long time I had felt that it was strange that snakes were often referenced in lore, ability names and such yet, like horses, never actually seen in Tyria, so it was great to see two at least snake-like critters added with PoF. Their color palette, their idle animations, their sound effects, I just adore them. Was disappointed to see that they weren't made available to tame, doubly so when I saw Ogres happily taming them, but that's life.

What about you guys? Any creatures in Tyria you'd like to see made tameable?

@Wondrouswall.7169 said:Fire Stalker

This. When i first saw them i instantly thought. Damn they would make cool pets. I can't really say what i would like to see as i only WvW so i dont get to see many of the pets. Though i would love a Power based Wyvern for starters, oh and those walking Cactus! They remind me of the monsters from Final Fantasy but evil lol

Before that though, i would love an overhual of the pets. Theres some really cool ones that i like but cant use because their arent the type i need, so making it so that all the pets have the same stats, allowing us to swap between them being Supportive, Ferocious, Deadly and tank (?) would be great, it would take work though as they would need to make skills for like 4 different roles for each type of pet.

@Toolbox.9375 said:Choya. I don't even know what they do because I kill them before they get a chance to attack, but I want one.

The only thing they really do is give you conditions when they die. I think they're sort of a minor race like skritt and quaggans so they'd never be a pet. Not that you were serious, but I felt like typing.

I wish they would make it that all animal mobs had tameable variants, but I wanted Raptors from the word go, I think I've seen Buzzards flying around, then when PoF came out, the Sand Eels and Vultures were definitely on my list of wants. I was excited about the Sand Lions when I first saw them but having seen people with them it looks like they have been carved out of sandstone rather than a living animal, the textures are horrible.

I didn't like the HoT maps so I didn't spend enough time there to really see anything I wanted.

I'd really like a Green Moa or Gold Moa to fill that last type slot. Maybe give it Vigor on F2? Or Retaliation? You could do regen but then it overlaps with Fernhound.It's just silly that the only pet merge with a Beastmode AoE heal _doesn't have a Supportive Archetype option.

I could get behind a Vulture too. It could fill the Stout Bird slot.

EDIT: I forgot Jacaranda has a heal and is Supportive. Still tho! Need a supportive Moa.

Stone dog , sand shark , ram , rapture, pocket raptures , young Karka just to name a few . Having a tamable pet of all beast like species and a achievement that unlocks one special pet (maybe the return of the gw1 Phoenix pet from factions for taming all apart from the gw1 achievement pets and the dlc pets. Would take some work considering how many animals are in the game )

Archived