(NA/international | PvE | Discord) Hearth of Owl [HoO] for progression and hospitality

ecstaseed.2109

Founded in September of 2019 following the announcement of Icebrood Saga, Hearth of Owl has grown into an established level 45 guild of 130 players and counting. We offer many perks including a 15% waypoint discount, boost banners, ascended feasts, all guild enhancement buffs, and a full selection of free berserker's exotic equipment in the guild stash. We are also partnered with Gw2Crafts.net, offering our guild's workshop to scribes in training. We have all of the necessary recipes needed to reach max level of the Scribe discipline. We don't discriminate based on server, so we aren't able to have an active WvW scene. EU members are also welcome to join and chat and use our resources, but will not be able to play with our vast majority of NA players.

Our discord has private guild-only channels including a separate channel for story spoilers. It also doubles as a public resource with useful links and a comprehensive guide for new and returning players, which I create and update for the guild and community.

We are home to eight-year veterans and new players alike. Rank is awarded based on activity, interaction, and familiarity with PvE content. Should you need to leave the guild in order to make room, you will retain your rank and role in discord, so you can easily receive another invite if you wish to return.

For more information or to receive an invite, join our discord below. You can DM me here or in discord, or just drop a message into the spam channel. You can also whisper or mail me in-game at ecstaseed.2109

https://discord.gg/BavHsUP