First things first, my system:
Laptop with relatively good cooling (Cleaned recently)
OS: Windows 10 version 1909 (up to date according to windows update, newest version is not supported yet)
CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ 2.80ghz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1050
Ram: 16 GB
My observations/additional info:
- Game is not on an SSD.
- I have dx12 thing (game is unplayable without it) and arcdps.
- My power settings are configured properly, same goes for my nvidia settings (99% of them are default).
- My drivers are up to date but with the driver my laptop manufacturer released recently.
- My settings are everything on lowest setting possible, player model quality is on medium and player model count(?) is on low. Only animations are high and rendering thing on native.
- I use highest FoV.
- I get VERY low average fps in fractals especially (it's becomes like a powerpoint slide when it's crowded)
- I actually have stable ~25-30 fps in WvW maps even when it's 10vs10. I don't know about the desert map since I don't play in that one.
- I get low average fps in Heart of the Mists (around 10 fps) but for some reason I can get up to 60-80 fps in older PvP maps though.
- I get pretty bad stutters. I guess it's because of background stuff but I don't even have that many things open, mostly only discord (with hardware acceleration).
Anything more I can do?