Last Squad Standing Mode

SweetPotato.7456

New Game Mode for WvWWeekly basis, happens once during reset, when everyone is available to play due to population counts, and or can be activated for GvG

4 Maps - the last squad standing from the 3 borderlands go to fight for the King of the Castle title in eternal battleground.Every time a King of the Castle is made the game mode reset.

How it works.
Players need to sign up for the game mode with the squad regardless of guild. The squad will be assigned a name (as in PvP) at a given time frame, one that wins the skirmish at the end of the timer on each of the 3 borderland maps goes to the final in Eternal Battleground to fight for Stonemist Castle, there is no timer, the one who capture the castle first wins.

After this first fight every reset, games resumes as it is on regular basis. or can go on forever , depending.

during this game mode roamers can play as usual. and scouts do not need to be in squad. hehehe.

So what happens if you got a squad and it disband within 20 minutes because its only a 30 man vs an 80 man zoneblob? And then when that "last squad standing" wins - which won because of all the people outside the squad - and end up on EB with zero opposing squads, or like a 15 man squad that won because the enemy only brought an 8 man squad on DBL ?

Your game mode is never going to work. Its not WvW.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:So what happens if you got a squad and it disband within 20 minutes because its only a 30 man vs an 80 man zoneblob? And then when that "last squad standing" wins - which won because of all the people outside the squad - and end up on EB with zero opposing squads, or like a 15 man squad that won because the enemy only brought an 8 man squad on DBL ?

Your game mode is never going to work. Its not WvW.

Frankly , I have no clue, I have posted some ideas that I like to think anet has read, digested and make it better and put in the game previously. So, it really is not up to me, its just an Idea. If it is a good game mode, if Anet thinks they can do this, it would be a good place to start a GvG mode. I am throwing out my ideas as I think of them.