What mount skins would you like to see in future? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What mount skins would you like to see in future?

After the spooky skins, I'm assuming there will probably be more holiday themed ones, but I'm personally hoping for some plainer skins in addition. Speckled or striped. Maybe even some lore-specific "special" skins like branded, mordrem, auric...

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am waiting for the gentleman bundle.
    All the 5 skins must have

1. A hat
    2. Eyeglasses or monocle
    3. Maybe a mustache
    4. Waistcoat... Maybe just the springler...

Though the hat could be enough.

• Jahroots.6791Jahroots.6791 Member ✭✭✭

Realistically, I'd be completely satisfied with a pack that adds three dye channels for the core skins. Beyond that:

• Steam creature or Watchwork
    • Branded
    • Armored mounts

Nothing too flashy. No flames, sparks of lighting or excessive particle effects. Just cool, dyeable skins.

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

Originally just wanted them to be fully dyable.
    Now that I can make them fully black with red glowing eyes though, I might never care for another mount skin again.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Dragons.           .

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

A set of ice elemental mounts would be nice for wintersday.
    Later, hmm... i would also love the fernhound/sylvan-hound for the Jackal, the gargoyle for the gryffon..
    Hmm.. what else..
    This takes some thinking

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• Jinroh.4251Jinroh.4251 Member ✭✭✭

Charr Car for Raptor.
    Golem for Springer.

Not sure if that will ever happen but I want that so bad. I heard that a peacock skin for the Raptor has been datamined.

• Nuka Cola.8520Nuka Cola.8520 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't want mounts in gw2. But sadly they were introduced.

• Nikal.4921Nikal.4921 Member ✭✭✭

A complete replacement for the Springer. Or its dye channels fixed at least. That is one unattractive mount.

Sparkly icy, for Wintersday!

• I want a skin that makes your mount look like Blaster from Beyond Thunderdome... carried Master on his back. Yeah, make that happen.

• Dual.8953Dual.8953 Member ✭✭

I’d love to see Watchwork, Hologram, Racial Armoured and SAB themes.

• rapthorne.7345rapthorne.7345 Member ✭✭✭

I would like to see some of the glider skin themes revisiting. Branded, bloodstone, vinetouched, crystalline, etc

Rapthorne Deathbane: Scourge of the Northern Shiverpeaks.
    Always happy to lend a hand, pm me here or in game with questions

• DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

I would like to see:

• Armoured versions of each mount
    • Feathered Raptor
    • Armoured Feathered Raptor (To keep the options open.)
    • Cultural versions of each mount (e.g. Charr vehicle and Asura Golem versions of each mount. (Fit charr car/tank/buggy in there somewhere, or as a new mount.))
    • Less cutesy Springer
    • A mount skin for the griffon that makes it look like a four limbed animal, such as a bird, wyvern/dragon walking on it's wings (like in TESV Skyrim) etc...

You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

• Something that adds a tech flavor to mounts. Like a shield bubble. Because I play an engineer.

• i only want 1 skin, a Shatterer skin for my griffon, not a branded griffon, the shatterer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.